FedEx Freight | Hmmm....1 purchase trailer gone, others to follow?

SpeedLimit

TB Lurker
Credits
I was getting ready to leave the HUB this a.m, (CLT). While in dispatch one of the regular Purchase Trailer drivers came in to get her "last" load. I asked what's the deal and she said that FedEx Freight was taking over the run and eliminating the "pig" from that lane. Charlotte (CLT) to San Bernadino (SBO) starting Monday.

Just providing the info, not trying to stir things up. She said a few of her other teams are out the door too, elsewhere.

I wonder how many there are? I wonder how many runs would be added in my lane over at National, if they were all gone. Maybe then, I wouldn't be worried about our next bid and I could keep my 600 miler and a good paycheck! Hey worthless, what r u trashin around up here for. Did the move go ok?

I heard rumor that truck drivers are spredding rumors about the truth. How dare they, but thats just a rumor :nono: So, I'm gonna promise myself, to only listen to the rumors about the truth. Well maybe some of the lies about the truth. I heard a rumor that the sun comes up in the east :clap:

Hey HC64 moved and started new run. Thought might learn something over on this side LOL. Or am I suppose to hate the freight side. Crap I can't keep it straight. We all wear purple underwear lol.

[quote author=Hurricane64 link=topic=81872.msg845783#msg845783 date=1278867538]
I heard a rumor that the sun comes up in the east :clap:
[/quote]
Sorry to debunk your rumor. The sun sits relatively still. The earth goes down in the east every morning giving the illusion that the sun comes up in the east. :poke: