Hobbies, do you have one or more..??....(part 2)

no limit at Flat Swamp now either they lifted it for a while, may come back but I think they are over populated. I have a

BCD325P2 scanner I can hear everything that's not encrypted
266px-BCD325P2.jpg
Do you ever fish Jordan?

Do you ever fish Jordan?
Never have, know many that have, know they are the best Crappie lake in NC but just don't like to drive that far.. Got Flat Swamp , Reese, Lucas and Thomalex around me close so I just go to one of those

Never have, know many that have, know they are the best Crappie lake in NC but just don't like to drive that far.. Got Flat Swamp , Reese, Lucas and Thomalex around me close so I just go to one of those

I've heard it was good fishing.

I've heard it was good fishing.
If its a spring weekend day they say you can almost walk across the boats on the water... Hear Randleman has become a real good crappie hole.. Never fished there either

If its a spring weekend day they say you can almost walk across the boats on the water... Hear Randleman has become a real good crappie hole.. Never fished there either

I had a place on Norman before I moved to the coast, boats had ruined fishing there also.
It would be worth a small fortune today, no longer mine.
Santee Cooper was my favorite in my younger days, big black slabs, saw one almost 4 lbs, years ago.

no limit at Flat Swamp now either they lifted it for a while, may come back but I think they are over populated. I have a

BCD325P2 scanner I can hear everything that's not encrypted
266px-BCD325P2.jpg
i have an older Radio Shack scanner.with weather, HAM, air, police, fire, marine....

i can get some HAM, and all the weather i want.

as far as police and fire, maybe i might get a scan...as for the marine...well, i'm about 40 miles from the shore, so i get nuffin.....

i kinda figured the signals went to digital, or whatever.

looks like anyone of these

https://www.ebay.com/i/153350614275?chn=ps

i have an older Radio Shack scanner.with weather, HAM, air, police, fire, marine....

as far as police and fire, maybe i might get a scan...as for the marine...well, i'm about 40 miles from the shore, so i get nuffin.....
yea I use 2 here 1 dedicated to local police which is a Viper system so you have to have a fairly expensive scanner to pick them up and I also have a regency handheld from the 90's I use to pick up the sheriffs department... To pick up marine 40 miles away you will probably need a band specific antenna on your house

i had to remove the 2 guppies from my tank last night..they were "bullying" one of (or both of0 the mickey mouse platy's that i have..

and i swear, one of the platy's "looks" preggo.......

dammit....i don't wannabe a grandfather to any more fishes......

oh, those 2 bully guppies..?

there are in a VERY SMALL plastic container, that they cannot see out of, unless they look up at the ceiling......

i think it hold about 10 ounces of water.......screw them.......

maybe some day i'll dump them back into the COMMUNITY tank, and be good little fishy's......if not.....

my niece......has a cat...........

yea I use 2 here 1 dedicated to local police which is a Viper system so you have to have a fairly expensive scanner to pick them up and I also have a regency handheld from the 90's I use to pick up the sheriffs department... To pick up marine 40 miles away you will probably need a band specific antenna on your house
yeah, i figured, the marine crap doesn't interest me enough to install a long antenna.....especially when someday, i will sell this house, and most likely go and live in an apartment for the disabled/seniors.

i already have yet another radio shack specific weather radio, that i'd take with me while on the road, even the last job that i had...going up north, that weather gets nasty quick.

i had to remove the 2 guppies from my tank last night..they were "bullying" one of (or both of0 the mickey mouse platy's that i have..

and i swear, one of the platy's "looks" preggo.......

dammit....i don't wannabe a grandfather to any more fishes......

oh, those 2 bully guppies..?

there are in a VERY SMALL plastic container, that they cannot see out of, unless they look up at the ceiling......

i think it hold about 10 ounces of water.......screw them.......

maybe some day i'll dump them back into the COMMUNITY tank, and be good little fishy's......if not.....

my niece......has a cat...........
Add a little alkyhaul..... they'll settle down....

i kinda figured the signals went to digital, or whatever.

looks like anyone of these

https://www.ebay.com/i/153350614275?chn=ps

I doubt you will pickup VHF marine band being 40 miles away, unless weather permitting, maybe a CG station.
CG sideband is usually encrypted.

Crappie?? Crap holes??? Police scanners?? Ham???? You easterners are weird!!
Why the heck do you illegally catch crappy fish??? Legally catch good ones for crimeney sakes!!!! Sheesh
Oh breeze, why the heck did you release Flounder and not eat him??!! LAST would be so much easier!!??

I caught Flounders whole family, gave most away, he would be too tuff to eat!

Crappie?? Crap holes??? Police scanners?? Ham???? You easterners are weird!!
Why the heck do you illegally catch crappy fish??? Legally catch good ones for crimeney sakes!!!! Sheesh
Oh breeze, why the heck did you release Flounder and not eat him??!! LAST would be so much easier!!??

I sometimes illegally steal a beer from my neighbor..... does that count... his wife is hot too