Hobbies, do you have one or more..??....(part 2)

Well if you ever visit Jeff, try to get the complete ribeye rub recipe. The one he gave me is missing something...

Jeff's close to Barbcue country, pig is a lot better than beef.
You left coasters never heard of Lexington?
Down here on the coast, these folks have Eastern barbcue, which is a poor excuse.

Jeff's close to Barbcue country, pig is a lot better than beef.
You left coasters never heard of Lexington?
Down here on the coast, these folks have Eastern barbcue, which is a poor excuse.
Ya I worked in a few BBQ restaurants when I was a kid... get a small electric masterbilt smoker and you can make BBQ just as good as anyone. Get a dip and slaw recipe off the net or I can find you one

Those Flounder are not illegal, they were caught back in the 60s at Cape Lookout, no limits in those days.

Ya I worked in a few BBQ restaurants when I was a kid... get a small electric masterbilt smoker and you can make BBQ just as good as anyone. Get a dip and slaw recipe off the net or I can find you one
I don't care for their eastern style, I make the best hushpuppies, bell pepper and real onions.

I don't care for their eastern style, I make the best hushpuppies, bell pepper and real onions.
Here are some pork butts I cooked in that masterbilt... easy as pie just throw a few hickory chips in, set it at 275 and pull em when the internal hits 205... You can spin a fork in them

FDD184b.jpg

for those of you that are aquarium afishinados....

i got another live plant, a fern, that i planted in the back left corner, i placed a plastic plant at the middle back, and relocated fred flintstone's house..

i also added a junked ford pick up truck...

i dunno, i might take out fred's house, and put back the blue rock...

keep fred's house, or replace it with the blue rock.>???

what do you afishinados say..???

2cf2rf7.jpg

for those of you that are aquarium afishinados....

i got another live plant, a fern, that i planted in the back left corner, i placed a plastic plant at the middle back, and relocated fred flintstone's house..

i also added a junked ford pick up truck...

i dunno, i might take out fred's house, and put back the blue rock...

keep fred's house, or replace it with the blue rock.>???

what do you afishinados say..???

2cf2rf7.jpg

As an ex fishinado, I'll say you put the Ford pu exactly where it belongs, on a quiet night, you will be able to hear it rust.
I know I'll be in trouble with 00.
I just came back from Charlotte, to pick up my new Tesla, the man said it's lost in transit.
After tracking, it shows still on 00's trailer, not sure if its on the boardwalk or hung under a bridge in Bismarck N Dakota.
I canceled the order and purchased the 1951 Studebaker Commander demonstrator on the show room floor.
BTW, leave Fred, Wilma likes the view.

As an ex fishinado, I'll say you put the Ford pu exactly where it belongs, on a quiet night, you will be able to hear it rust.
I know I'll be in trouble with 00.
I just came back from Charlotte, to pick up my new Tesla, the man said it's lost in transit.
After tracking, it shows still on 00's trailer, not sure if its on the boardwalk or hung under a bridge in Bismarck N Dakota.
I canceled the order and purchased the 1951 Studebaker Commander demonstrator on the show room floor.
BTW, leave Fred, Wilma likes the view.
the flintstone house or the ford, is positioned under the waterfall from the filter. something needs to be in that particular spot (as the ford is now) to prevent the sand from being blown away....

is this your first Tesla..??

if so (or not) enjoy the ride...!!!!!!

the flintstone house or the ford, is positioned under the waterfall from the filter. something needs to be in that particular spot (as the ford is now) to prevent the sand from being blown away....

is this your first Tesla..??

if so (or not) enjoy the ride...!!!!!!

I wouldn't know a Tesla if it bit me in the Butt!

i made an extra purchases this morning and updated the tank

a 4 way gang valve, which is all metal, and has a precise shut off to the air, unlike the plastic one i had that the air could never be fully shut off.

i also bought a large bottle (nearly 9 ounces) of "safe start" which puts beneficial bacteria into the tank...online the price is like 12.99...at the store it is 25.00....but they price match thier website prices, which is great.

i bought another plant, an Amazon Sword...

in the pic, the fern (i bought yesterday) is in the left rear corner, the amazon sword is in the back up against the tank wall, and the other plant is in the right front corner.

i had to place the flintstone house back to it's original location, for the benefit of the running water, not washing away the sands.

the water is still a bit cloudy, the tank is still going thru it's "cycling" process....but it annoys the crap outta me...

26204uo.jpg