Hobbies, do you have one or more..??....(part 2)

All except those who complain , gripe and foul mouth every post.

Is there a neighborhood restriction on RV's? I know where I can pick up one similar to Cousin Eddie's on Lampoon Christmas movie. Or I have been considering converting a retired school bus to a camper/RV or might buy one from deer camps. They are cheap this time of the year. Don't be surprised if you see a convoy of similar rigs coming your way driven by TB buddies.

Is there a neighborhood restriction on RV's? I know where I can pick up one similar to Cousin Eddie's on Lampoon Christmas movie. Or I have been considering converting a retired school bus to a camper/RV or might buy one from deer camps. They are cheap this time of the year. Don't be surprised if you see a convoy of similar rigs coming your way driven by TB buddies.

You mean a regular convoy, like "Rubberduck and all?
Overnight or 2 is fine, they would die if you put one in permanent, you could get 30 days in the electric chair.

Overnight or 2 is fine, they would die if you put one in permanent, you could get 30 days in the electric chair.
I am all self contained, don't really need nothing but a parking spot when it's cool but when it's hot I gotta be in an RV park to crank both ac units

I thought we might all hook up to utilities & spend several weeks with you. We are having an April cold blast here. Might stay there till sometime in May. Winter should be over here by then.

I am all self contained, don't really need nothing but a parking spot when it's cool but when it's hot I gotta be in an RV park to crank both ac units

No problem in the country, I have 110v outlets, no one close enough for generator either.
On the island, might be a problem.

ah man...this sucks..

i had started out with 5 baby fish (or small fry as they are really called, but to me, still my babies..), and 3 died..

now this morning, i go to feed the small fry in thier breeder box, and one is dead..

now of course this means only one of my babies still lives..

sad too, cuz these last 2 came a long way and and are getting big, not big enough in my opinion, to be put into the tank with all the others..

damn, i gave them crushed up food, 2 times a day, they were swimming like no tomorrow....

ah man...this sucks

110zjfo.jpg

this morning, i finally read up on when is a good time to release the small fry...if you recall, i had 5 originally, and slowly all but one died....and i really wanted the last survivor to live on, and grow, and i already know, that it has to be big enough so the others will not eat it..
anyways, some message boards said, put them in at or about 1/2 inches in size.

well this one makes the 1/2 point, so i lowered the breeder box, and he slowly swam out, and has been "exploring" the tank all morning now...lol

i went to the pet store, and got him a playmate (of sorts) and got another fish like him...blue wag platy but it is a bigger one than him, but still smaller than the other fish for now.

i also got another black racer snail, medium sized..they had large, medium and small.....
then i also bought some "mini dwarf hairgrass", and placed that into the sand at various locations.

the tank is still cycling, so you might not be able to see everything, especially at the back wall. (there is a clump of the hair grass, to the right of the plant in the middle of the back wall)

i took out the remaining gravel, as it was getting covered in sand, and the sand is way easier to vacuum up, cuz you can see all the crap on the bottom.

in the pic, the snail is nearly top dead center.......the photobombing prink......

2vc82a9.jpg

Last edited:
all fish still very much alive..the small fry is slowly growing, and has started to follow the bigger blue wag, that he/she is starting to look like.

we have had so much cloudy, rainy weather here, no sunlight comes into the room where the tank is, so i end up leaving the tank lights on for many hours..

i can never find my snail...one minute he is at one spot, next, he is gone....damned if i can find him this morning.....(and no, as of right now, he's not on the carpet...LOL)

all fish still very much alive..the small fry is slowly growing, and has started to follow the bigger blue wag, that he/she is starting to look like.

we have had so much cloudy, rainy weather here, no sunlight comes into the room where the tank is, so i end up leaving the tank lights on for many hours..

i can never find my snail...one minute he is at one spot, next, he is gone....damned if i can find him this morning.....(and no, as of right now, he's not on the carpet...LOL)
I heard that is not the only thing that you can't find!!!

Are you needing more emails???

Lol

ah man...this sucks..

i had started out with 5 baby fish (or small fry as they are really called, but to me, still my babies..), and 3 died..

now this morning, i go to feed the small fry in thier breeder box, and one is dead..

now of course this means only one of my babies still lives..

sad too, cuz these last 2 came a long way and and are getting big, not big enough in my opinion, to be put into the tank with all the others..

damn, i gave them crushed up food, 2 times a day, they were swimming like no tomorrow....

ah man...this sucks
Did you check Temps on those tanks