Hockey Anyone?

Definitely a whole other level.. Now that I can watch most of the games like never before. It's great.
I have to record the Blues - Pens game but score giveaways are fine. I want to see the Blues win.. Upsets. Like Tampa getting knocked out already. Pretty shocking seeing how they were predicted to win it all. Makes it much more interesting

Definitely a whole other level.. Now that I can watch most of the games like never before. It's great.
I have to record the Blues - Pens game but score giveaways are fine. I want to see the Blues win.. Upsets. Like Tampa getting knocked out already. Pretty shocking seeing how they were predicted to win it all. Makes it much more interesting
I like you are able to see many more games since I retired. 0130 start times were a killer for watching games.

Seems like the Presidents Trophy winners never make it to the final.
Playoffs are an entirely different season.

Late bloomers who make it in after a run late season, seem to play with a bit more passion.

It can take up to 28 games to win the cup, that’s over 1/3 of a 82 game regular season.

Physical and mental toll exceeds any other sport.

Playoffs are an entirely different season.

Late bloomers who make it in after a run late season, seem to play with a bit more passion.

It can take up to 28 games to win the cup, that’s over 1/3 of a 82 game regular season.

Physical and mental toll exceeds any other sport.
And its top notch fast a** hockey. Love it. That is alot games to play. Let alone 82 during the season...it why the Cup is the most coveted trophy in sports.
That give people chills. Goosebumps!
:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:

( watching the stars cause the preds didn't show up)
:17142:
I haven't watched the Avs yet tonight but it's only the second period.
11pm. Late late game.
Gonna go watch some...

Had to watch highlights
Wow.
(wife wanted to watch movie on the big screen)

Posted pretty close to the same time. Just watching the highlights.

I know this is bad, funny none the less.
qLJwx7m.jpg

This is an interesting thread. Growing up in Boston in the 50's and early 60's we only had 6 teams in the NHL. There are so many teams now that I can't keep track of them. But I still root for the Bruins and Rangers. I especially enjoyed last nights Bruins win over the Maple Leafs.

I have no skin in any game. My team was done along time ago.
There are alot of teams to keep up with. But now it's getting easier.
Less teams lol.