Hockey Anyone?

I was hoping for the Canes to offer a challenge. I believed the B’s were the team to beat in the East. Canes may show better at home, but I am not convinced they have the strength.

I do not think the Sharks have the deep fortitude to take down Boston. If the Blues can overcome the shellacking in SJ, they will give the Bruins a run.

49 years ago, I watched Bobby Orr close out a Stanley Cup victory. I wore the #4 when skating out as a tribute. It’s a love/hate thing and I have moved on. He is one of my heros.

It would be fitting to play spoiler, as the Boston/STL rivalry goes back a number of years.

I anticipate the chance.

I didn't get into hockey until. Well. Late. I don't know why. But once the dead wings passed I caught a game. I was hooked. I have never been heavily into sports. I am now. Love the game. But when I see ones like the last two where it's kinda uneven its really no fun to watch. Although I I am. Boston is just on it right now. And like you said maybe going home will Jumpstart the Canes. I hope so.
I have no favorite. I just like to watch a good game. Canes must be embarrassed.
I'm sure they are. But that can change.

P. S.
It's such an easy game to understand. Rules wise. It's a fast game. People ask how I can keep up where the puck is. Takes a bit of practice. And understanding plays helps.
I live in a state where football is number one. Some of these high school stadiums cost more than some schools do as a whole. I personally think that's ridiculous. But they love their football. I do too. But not to the extent they do. Hockey will always be number one with me.
And there isn't much left..... Bwaaa.

Last edited:
Agreed. I kept counting the sharks cause it seemed they had six guys out!

Good game. Sharks should. Should. Be up. But I want the Blues to get this one.

I know it's over. I just have it in a delay.

Alot of these guys are amazing to watch.
Their work (play) ethics are off the chart.
I think it's a reason I like to watch them.
It's definitely not an individuals game.
Team effort shows and is deep in hockey.

I think Tuesday is a down day.
Avs and Canes play Wednesday.
I didn't check but I thought I heard someone mention it.
I hope the Avs show up and make it a game.

Alot of these guys are amazing to watch.
Their work (play) ethics are off the chart.
I think it's a reason I like to watch them.
It's definitely not an individuals game.
Team effort shows and is deep in hockey.

I think Tuesday is a down day.
Avs and Canes play Wednesday.
I didn't check but I thought I heard someone mention it.
I hope the Avs show up and make it a game.
There’s no Avs, Bruins v Canes and the Canes r down by 2, having been shellacked by the B’s.

Late. No excuse for my lapse. (I do have some but won't use em. Lol)
But it's the Canes I was referring to showing up.
But I think the Bruins with even just two have it wrapped up.
Canes looked horrible in the last game.
Sorry for my miscues.
And the Canes Bruins game is tomorrow. Tuesday. I had to look it up.
That's good. But I hope it's a game.
Not a shellacking!

There are things I like about all 4 teams still alive, so I'll be OK no matter how it goes, I guess if I had my druthers I'd like to see Bruins Blues. It's been some great post season hockey this year.

This is a top 5 game in the playoffs,
I find it hard to keep up!
OT.
C'mon Blues.
It's anybodys game now.
Who.... Will make the first mistake?