Hockey Anyone?

While this has nothing to do really with the current games, this was from a game in the 78-79 season (and I wasn’t exactly a kid). They used to have 10¢ beer nights.
WCnEfQZ.jpg

I remember the Colorado Rockies. They were bought by Arthur Imperatore the owner of APA Transport before they moved to NJ and changed the name to the Jersey Devils.

I feel I'm going to get educated even more on the history of hockey
Which is fine. Lotta history to be had.

Blues Jets coming up!

I lean towards this city. They are all old original pennents and cards. I have two small Wings pennents but no old cards. Rearranging it is gonna be a job and a half! But I will do it o ce I get settled.
nnigJZz.jpg

I remember early 70’s, Blues game at the old Arena. Blizzard conditions, we could only afford standing room tix. Less than 1000 in attendance. Over the PA,

“ Thank you for attending the game, we appreciate your support. All concessions are free and please feel free to enjoy any seat in the house.”

Ahhhh, what a night!

I remember early 70’s, Blues game at the old Arena. Blizzard conditions, we could only afford standing room tix. Less than 1000 in attendance. Over the PA,

“ Thank you for attending the game, we appreciate your support. All concessions are free and please feel free to enjoy any seat in the house.”

Ahhhh, what a night!
Now that would have been memorable

Back in the seventies my girl friend and I would watch the Redwings play at Olympia Stadium on cheap beer night. Neither on of us understood the game but it sure was fun.
Little Ceasars Arena now. Nothing memorable about that. Olympia. Ya.

The red pennent is my(our) pride and joy.. I picked that up at show some 20 plus years ago. I had the others. The postcard.tyoe cards my dad had as a kid. I put Geringer and School Boy Rowe in it. Original post card of Briggs stadium.
I need to get some Wings stuff in there. I have it but it's packed away.
Two pennants I know I have. Small ones from the 50's. I'd have to find some cards or Olympia memorabila.