Hockey Anyone?

Wings are firmly bottomed out.
I'm diehard.
Thick and thin. Alot of thin lately. But I hope in the coming years they will get their act together.
I read the head coach is on his way out.
Yzerman hopefully can get them back in order. It won't be anytime soon.
I just wish they were still in the western conference. I loved the rivalry.
Now they are just a can the eastern conference uses to.get.a.win and step up.
I'm not an Eastern conference man.
Pennsylvania has too many teams!
Lol. Their all good....

I think that the Wings, when they were in the Central Division, the division was the weakest in the league. They wanted to minimize their travel so they said, and all of a sudden had to play good teams all of the time. That may not be the whole reason, I still think it was a bigger part than anyone thought.

Ya... And the wings may win a few along the way.
They won their last game. ... Win or lose. I stick with em.
(I think they may refer to them as the "Dead Wings" as they did in the 70's.)
I'll watch any team play.
Even Nashville and Dallas.
It's not all one team. It's the game I love.
:1036316054:

A perfect example of that is the Avalanche. They had so many injuries to key players and still won games. However, now that they're healthy, they're playing not so hot. They have played 4 goaltenders due to injuries earlier this season.

A perfect example of that is the Avalanche. They had so many injuries to key players and still won games. However, now that they're healthy, they're playing not so hot. They have played 4 goaltenders due to injuries earlier this season.
The ‘kids’ play with reckless abandon to earn their spot. Coaches must play their ‘regulars,’ or put them on the trading block. It’s a tightrope to maintain team spirit and cohesion, while maintaining a winning direction. A lot of egos to stroke!