TForce | Hoffa or Zuckerman

I'm a 33 year Freight member. I say if you vote for this Suckerman dude. It will definately be the demise of the Teamsters Union.
Really ? what's your name? Rip Van Winkle ? Even if it were and you just woke up after a long 17 year nap, never mind I really wanted to be nice but you are definitely mindless and clueless among other things and have absolutely no idea about anything that's been going on in this union and how Hoffa has single handedly destroyed this once great union!

I understand that you don't fully understand where I am coming from on this. But if you check out his prior postings you will see why I call him a union rep loser. It is apparent to me that he was once a union officer in Local 776 and was given the boot. I have a higher level of awareness on these things than most. I was not calling him a loser of a person, just a loser of his union rep position. Some of them leave with a chip on their shoulders.
He does sound like an uneducated looser though. Not name calling just stating an observation.

Really ? what's your name? Rip Van Winkle ? Even if it were and you just woke up after a long 17 year nap, never mind I really wanted to be nice but you are definitely mindless and clueless among other things and have absolutely no idea about anything that's been going on in this union and how Hoffa has single handedly destroyed this once great union!
Better wake up, Hoffa needs to be history

Just an observance from an old time freight man,my 45 years has you beat if you are really a trucker?
Teamster dog,you sure don't sound like your a trucker,you sound more like a plant for the Hoffa,Hall ticket.