Yellow | Hoffa or Zuckerman

We shouldn't be asked that question. You cannot ask that without argument.
Just vote. .... Just vote. We need more than let's say 30 percent to vote.
But most will not.
Ask if your gonna vote..
I will be voting.
Sure can just be polite to other people. I just didn't want it to become nasty and personal.

We shouldn't be asked that question. You cannot ask that without argument.
Just vote. .... Just vote. We need more than let's say 30 percent to vote.
But most will not.
Ask if your gonna vote..
I will be voting.
Make sure your dues are up to date.or your vote won't count .You must be a member in good standing for your vote to count.If your local is a Hoffa supporter,don't count on your employer remittances to be deducted from your wages in time.:rulz::popcorn:

Oh. They get their money. No matter what. It's up to date.
But that is something I would have never thought of.
Thank you.

wong for you guys sake i hope you are right . im afraid you will all be disappointed .seems to me the only people upset with hoffa are freight and car haul . whats that about 10% of todays teamsters ?
sure hope im wrong ,guess we will see.

HsySeJz.jpg

wong for you guys sake i hope you are right . im afraid you will all be disappointed .seems to me the only people upset with hoffa are freight and car haul . whats that about 10% of todays teamsters ?
You forget small pack and pilot's .

UPS package seems plenty pissed about their health care. It seems to be the only thing that our union cares about.