ABF | Hoffa or Zukerman

Zuckerman... it is time for change. It is time for us Union carriers to get back to where we once were and bring the pride and respect back to the job. We are professionals and we need to be compensated for it and treated like it. Most importantly, we have a contract coming up and we need the best representation we can get to get us a fair and respectable contract.

Is there actually a pro-hoffa freight guy out there? Its like bigfoot, I've herd of them but have never actually seen one.
We all need to remember freight membership does not carry the numbers it once did compared to the general membership. Most contacts are bargained at the local level with smaller bargaining units.which means most members opinion of the Union is based upon what they are told at the local level and their contact. They have no idea of the dead weight at the top of the food chain selling freight down the river.

We all need to remember freight membership does not carry the numbers it once did compared to the general membership. Most contacts are bargained at the local level with smaller bargaining units.which means most members opinion of the Union is based upon what they are told at the local level and their contact. They have no idea of the dead weight at the top of the food chain selling freight down the river.
Your totally rite there. Most of the rest dont pay attention to pension fund and the decline in freight. Even now they show teamster power with trucks! It sickens me

Fred Zuckerman and his entire slate. Clean out the entire rat's nest....not just the head rat.

Bro. Stickman is absolutely correct about Teamsters contracts negotiated at a Local level. Most Locals do a pretty good job with employers and home town contracts. So many Teamsters who aren't covered under the national contracts negotiated by Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck are under the impression that the Teamsters "leadership" is doing a good job.......

........or they just don't care. Last General Election only 39% of Teamsters bothered to vote. And the bulk of those , I bet, were covered under National contracts.

61% of Teamsters got that big, giant envelope in the mail.......and threw it away. Zuckerman and crew have a very good chance of taking advantage of the apathy Mr. Hoffa,......and other Labor leaders......have allowed to fester in the rank-and-file.

6bXcd9U.jpg

Randy Shepler, nominee for Eastern Regional V.P.

The taller of the two,.....with the dyspeptic expression and the moustache that looks like a pushbroom for cookie crumbs......well....who the heck let him in here?

Actually, I wanted the photographer to shoot only my good side.......but he refused to lay on the floor.......

I was just talking to such a crew and was/am doing my best enlighten and educate them.

6bXcd9U.jpg

Randy Shepler, nominee for Eastern Regional V.P.

The taller of the two,.....with the dyspeptic expression and the moustache that looks like a pushbroom for cookie crumbs......well....who the heck let him in here?

Actually, I wanted the photographer to shoot only my good side.......but he refused to lay on the floor.......
And a far cry from what I had envisioned, I can't picture that guy reeling in a #150 halibut in Cook's Inlet right next to me.