ABF | Hoffa or Zukerman

My platform: Sleeper bunks in city trucks for a more comfortable mandatory two hour nap after lunch.........Bring back helpers for any shipment over 50 lbs........and an additional helper for each additional 50 lbs.........(.....we'll have to equip school busses with 5th wheels to accommodate all the helpers....).....all company dispatchers will be replaced by former Hooters girls.........and, finally,.........an immediate $10.00 an hour pay raise, retroactive back to 1990.........we finally are paid what we're worth.........Vote For Me.......

My platform: Sleeper bunks in city trucks for a more comfortable mandatory two hour nap after lunch.........Bring back helpers for any shipment over 50 lbs........and an additional helper for each additional 50 lbs.........(.....we'll have to equip school busses with 5th wheels to accommodate all the helpers....).....all company dispatchers will be replaced by former Hooters girls.........and, finally,.........an immediate $10.00 an hour pay raise, retroactive back to 1990.........we finally are paid what we're worth.........Vote For Me.......

Hell I'll vote for you on that!! I'd even start an organizing drive at OD!!

The Election Supervisor has approved a debate between Mr. Hoffa and Mr. Zuckerman. The scheduled date is August 25th. Mr. Zuckerman had requested the debate. Mr. Hoffa has promised to be there.

There we go boys'n'girls! Break out the popcorn, and prop your feet up for a rip-roaring night of entertainment!

We'll see circus acts like jumping through hoops......and magic acts like explaining how our contracts are disappearing.........and animal acts like crocodile tears..........Of course that all depends on whether Mr. Hoffa shows up...........

Be prepared to gag when Mr. Hoffa declares he's signed off on some of the best contracts ever negotiated.........Be prepared to gasp in astonishment when he declares he had no idea CSPF was going to be de-funded after the UPS withdrawal,. .,..and no payments from YRC .......be prepared to choke in anger as he claims elections aren't necessary anymore...

Fun for the Whole Family!

The Election Supervisor has approved a debate between Mr. Hoffa and Mr. Zuckerman. The scheduled date is August 25th. Mr. Zuckerman had requested the debate. Mr. Hoffa has promised to be there.

There we go boys'n'girls! Break out the popcorn, and prop your feet up for a rip-roaring night of entertainment!

We'll see circus acts like jumping through hoops......and magic acts like explaining how our contracts are disappearing.........and animal acts like crocodile tears..........Of course that all depends on whether Mr. Hoffa shows up...........

Be prepared to gag when Mr. Hoffa declares he's signed off on some of the best contracts ever negotiated.........Be prepared to gasp in astonishment when he declares he had no idea CSPF was going to be de-funded after the UPS withdrawal,. .,..and no payments from YRC .......be prepared to choke in anger as he claims elections aren't necessary anymore...

Fun for the Whole Family!

Don't count on it, based on Hoffa's record there will be no debate. Give the Magic 8 Ball a whirl and see what you get.

http://www.magic8ballonline.com/8ball/

Things are going so well at yrc with paycuts, mou's, and broke pension fund, but our executives are getting big bonuses, so I'm really hesitant to rock the boat. If it aint broke don't fix it.