TForce | Hoffa's goons in action at the Teamsters convention

ReformTeamster

TB Lurker
Credits
Here's how some of the Hoffa delegates act when any non Hoffa lover dares to speak at a mic at the Teamsters convention:

https://www.facebook.com/mckinley.archie/videos/10210145548104125/

Hoffa's slate won the right to have their At-Large VP candidates get nominated first, this morning. The first Teamsters United nominator starts at 14:05, which is exactly when the booing starts.

They don't seem to understand that what they are accomplishing is getting the few undecided delegates to vote for Teamsters United candidates.

I'd like to say I'm surprised but sadly I'm not. Change is in the air and these folks are acting fools.
They have always acted that way, even when there was no viable opposition. However, I am not so sure that there will be a change, those of us who pay attention are in the minority, a major minority. Even though the rest only vote in small percentages even their lower turn out rates exceed our numbers. The only solution would be for us to go elsewhere for representation. And you should see how they act when you do that.

Here's how some of the Hoffa delegates act when any non Hoffa lover dares to speak at a mic at the Teamsters convention:

https://www.facebook.com/mckinley.archie/videos/10210145548104125/

Hoffa's slate won the right to have their At-Large VP candidates get nominated first, this morning. The first Teamsters United nominator starts at 14:05, which is exactly when the booing starts.

They don't seem to understand that what they are accomplishing is getting the few undecided delegates to vote for Teamsters United candidates.
Now I can totally see how being a union member gives you a voice in the workplace! Looks like Union politics and US politics work the same way- you little people can vote for whoever you want, as long as it's the person we tell you to vote for!

They have always acted that way, even when there was no viable opposition. However, I am not so sure that there will be a change, those of us who pay attention are in the minority, a major minority. Even though the rest only vote in small percentages even their lower turn out rates exceed our numbers. The only solution would be for us to go elsewhere for representation. And you should see how they act when you do that.
"Excuse me, could the folks wearing black please sit down and shut up! We don't need your voice, only your money."