TForce | Hoffa's Negotiator Threatens to Overrule UPS Contract Vote

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/hoffa_s

jT2TwXN.jpg

:wtflol:

I will seriously consider taking a withdrawal card, and as per the laws of my state enjoy all benefits and conditions of the contract. Without any obligation of financial support. To quote President Trump.. Sad, sad, sad....

You arent the only one considering that move. There may be zero left paying dues to this sham of a union if they go through with that move.

I will seriously consider taking a withdrawal card, and as per the laws of my state enjoy all benefits and conditions of the contract. Without any obligation of financial support. To quote President Trump.. Sad, sad, sad....
What’s the point in voting if the negotiator can over rule?

I heard we voted it down by 62%.
Yes!!!

Yes!!!
Sure did

Call the International and inform the Teamster corporate cock suckers they work for you. You don't work for them.

If we all withdraw. Could be what the company wants so it can bust up the union. If that happens there will be no ups money funding the locals healt and well fair and pension funds.

If we all withdraw. Could be what the company wants so it can bust up the union. If that happens there will be no ups money funding the locals healt and well fair and pension funds.
Your fight is with the Union. Make the Union fight for you, not the company.
It's your Union, YOU pay the salary of every official from the local to the International. Force them to work for you.

Yes!!!
From TDU.ORG
Taylor claims the Teamster Constitution requires this sellout. It does not.

Taylor cherry-picked a clause in the Constitution that allows negotiators to accept a contract if fewer than half of the members vote, unless the contract is rejected by a two-thirds vote. But that is only half of the story.

The same section of the Constitution says the Negotiating Committee can go back to the table to bargain “additional provisions as can be negotiated by it.” [Article XII, Section 2(d)]

Our negotiators can return to the bargaining table and win a better contract—and that’s what they need to do if the contract is rejected by the members.
http://www.tdu.org/hoffa_s