Holland | Holland driver smashed

bubs

Banned
Credits
I just drove past a bad accident on NB I-94 by Racine Wisconsin. Looks like a white Freightliner Holland driver ran into the back of a container hauler pretty hard. Anybody got info? Is the driver all right? Good luck going in Milwaukee or north. It's a hell of a backup

God bless his soul, thoughts and prayers to his family, absolutely horrific for any family to have endure such a tragic loss,to All my fellow brothers and sisters in Ap , May god give you All strength to get through such a tragedy, always in our thoughts and prayers,
So the driver was from Appleton? How long had he been with the company?

So very tragic. I Run that stretch of 94/41 every day on my city run. there are no pull offs or shoulders for about 15 miles or so in the construction and only 3 get offs. The only reason there aren't more accidents is because the backups you encounter don't let you get up to highway speeds. It was reported that the truck that stopped, was checking a possible flat tire. Why anyone would stop in a traffic lane with anything but a blown steer tire is beyond me.

So very tragic. I Run that stretch of 94/41 every day on my city run. there are no pull offs or shoulders for about 15 miles or so in the construction and only 3 get offs. The only reason there aren't more accidents is because the backups you encounter don't let you get up to highway speeds. It was reported that the truck that stopped, was checking a possible flat tire. Why anyone would stop in a traffic lane with anything but a blown steer tire is beyond me.

I run up through there as a open board driver... those container drivers are definitely a different breed....

Also have seen in white out snow storms drivers stopping in the middle of the road to clean their wipers off.. ...

Just crazy

I run up through there as a open board driver... those container drivers are definitely a different breed....

Also have seen in white out snow storms drivers stopping in the middle of the road to clean their wipers off.. ...

Just crazy
Immigrant drivers

If that's true the driver who stopped in traffic lane should be charged with manslaughter at least. The one time I broke down in the traffic lane right away I called 911 and I went out there with a flashlight on the shoulder trying to warn traffic luckily an Officer arrived in a few minutes.