Yellow | Holland Memo

Yellow is the LTL Black Hole . And yes I worked for RoadWay ! Sorry Holland .
Come on!

I would say the Hoffa Slate is a Black Hole!
They brought us to where we are now.
The first vote was made for all the fear they sold, to the point we believed it was in good faith for the companies and all employees.
All subsequent voting times, everyone knows; corruption, promises and keep voting until pass their way.

Stop the crying! :crybaby:
It's almost over!!!!

Hopefully with Yellow Freight in place by summer, finally works out and with a new people in the Union also with all their promises, we may be out of this Black hole for good in the next contract...
:couch:

:grouphug:
Summer time is coming!!!!
One big new family will be very happy!
Yellow Freight is back!
Thank You Trump for the loan!
YELLOW is great again!!!!
Let management enjoy their bonuses and free shares this year.

Come on!

The first vote was made for all the fear they sold, to the point we believed it was in good faith for the companies and all employees.
All subsequent voting times, everyone knows; corruption, promises and keep voting until pass their way.

It's almost over!!!!

Hopefully with Yellow Freight in place by summer, finally works out and with a new people in the Union also with all their promises, we may be out of this Black hole for good in the next contract...
Yellow will still be Yellow. Changing the name on the door doesn't erase the debt. It doesn't make Yellow more profitable. The COO is expensive and must be paid for. The "new union people" will have to work with the same problems as the Hoffa crew. It will not begin to rain cash on Yellow Freight within the next two years. The 25% pension payments and the 15% wage reduction are not going anywhere. Your choice is still the same. Vote for a contract that maintains your job or demand what Yellow can't pay and be unemployed.

Come on!

It's almost over!!!!

Crying about what ? Telling the truth ? Good luck Home Boy ! I have no stack in the game anymore .

97d06ebdd511a005ca76e197a209bdfe.gif

Yellow will still be Yellow. Changing the name on the door doesn't erase the debt. It doesn't make Yellow more profitable. The COO is expensive and must be paid for. The "new union people" will have to work with the same problems as the Hoffa crew. It will not begin to rain cash on Yellow Freight within the next two years. The 25% pension payments and the 15% wage reduction are not going anywhere. Your choice is still the same. Vote for a contract that maintains your job or demand what Yellow can't pay and be unemployed.
The professor of econ has spoken.

Get ready for seniority lists to merge!
I was with ABF during the Carolina buyout...The brother Teamsters came over to the terminal and posted their seniority list on the (locked glass) bulletin board. What arrogance! I got knocked down 4 slots and am still pissed about it, even though I retired last Feb 29.

Since I retired during a leap year, I really don't know when my actual anniversary of retirement is...maybe I could file like I should still be paid since my first anniversary ils still 3 years away?]

Holland is a regional carrier YRC is not.YRC PTL agreement is break bulk to break bulk No PTL to end of line terminals.Holland operates regional velocity centers.Drivers will now have more choice of runs and be better able to get home more often than not.
And THAT was our argument when Holland drivers were allowed to vote on it with Yellow drivers in 2014 in one contract for all! The PTS was expanded to outside carriers, before we just had to deal with the railroad.