Yellow | Holland Memo

And THAT was our argument when Holland drivers were allowed to vote on it with Yellow drivers in 2014 in one contract for all! The PTS was expanded to outside carriers, before we just had to deal with the railroad.
We are our own worst enemy , by voting YES to giving away work and Pay & work rules and then the funny thing is guys then complain about it after they voted YES for it !!

We are our own worst enemy , by voting YES to giving away work and Pay & work rules and then the funny thing is guys then complain about it after they voted YES for it !!
I recall working for ABF in 1987 ,and on the wall in the break room was a list of top LTL carriers . Yellow was always the top one . Ended up working for YRC . Enjoyed working with the guys ,but how did the company fall to such a state ? Really sad . Top Dog to Bottom Feeder .

I recall working for ABF in 1987 ,and on the wall in the break room was a list of top LTL carriers . Yellow was always the top one . Ended up working for YRC . Enjoyed working with the guys ,but how did the company fall to such a state ? Really sad . Top Dog to Bottom Feeder .
You misspelled Bottom Feeder. The correct spelling is, Bill Zollars…

No, we never voted for this and that's why it's being discontinued. If it would have been implemented the way it was proposed it would have worked well for everyone but they abused it and now it's gone. It needs to be discontinued on the Yellow side also.

No, we never voted for this and that's why it's being discontinued. If it would have been implemented the way it was proposed it would have worked well for everyone but they abused it and now it's gone. It needs to be discontinued on the Yellow side also.
Holland is no longer a company , everybody is Yellow now , so it don't matter about what it says about Holland any more .

Holland is no longer a company , everybody is Yellow now , so it don't matter about what it says about Holland any more .
Well I guess it does matter since they aren't running P/T there and they ARE running it here.

The Holland Road drivers WERE allowed to vote on this in 2014 on the "Contract for one." We argued the fact that the PTS part of that contract did not apply, but it was allowed...FACTS! I was there when it happened.

This might be slightly off topic, but do you think the company will honor the 30 day ending of purchase transportation on approximately March 10th for Holland?

The Holland Road drivers WERE allowed to vote on this in 2014 on the "Contract for one." We argued the fact that the PTS part of that contract did not apply, but it was allowed...FACTS! I was there when it happened.
That's not what I said or even what I meant to say. What I was insinuating is that we agreed to "PTS" only as a means of dealing with overflow only, not what Yellow or whatever they're calling themselves this week is using it for. We were all lied to on that account and that's all my post was about. Nothing else. Sorry it didn't fit yours or Wongs narrative.

Holland had to vote to save or destroy YRC drivers livelihood, so what is the difference?

That's not what I said or even what I meant to say. What I was insinuating is that we agreed to "PTS" only as a means of dealing with overflow only, not what Yellow or whatever they're calling themselves this week is using it for. We were all lied to on that account and that's all my post was about. Nothing else. Sorry it didn't fit yours or Wongs narrative.
"No, we never voted for this and that's why it's being discontinued. If it would have been implemented the way it was proposed it would have worked well for everyone but they abused it and now it's gone. It needs to be discontinued on the Yellow side also."

Yeah....Holland drivers voted yes/no in 2014 on this in a "one of contract" with YRCW.

Yeah....Holland drivers voted yes/no in 2014 on this in a "one of contract" with YRYRCW.
The part you highlighted takes it out of context..

Yes, they did vote for PTS and I'll say it one last time. My post had nothing to do with that. My post was in regards to YRC lying to all about how PTS would be used. I'm done with it. Have a great day.

The part you highlighted takes it out of context..

Yes, they did vote for PTS and I'll say it one last time. My post had nothing to do with that. My post was in regards to YRC lying to all about how PTS would be used. I'm done with it. Have a great day.
NO...it is to get your attention, on YOUR own words! YOU, posted it....""No, we never voted for this and that's why it's being discontinued. If it would have been implemented the way it was proposed it would have worked well for everyone but they abused it and now it's gone. It needs to be discontinued on the Yellow side also."....and again, YEAH, y'all did vote on that!