Holland | Holland Selected as 2009 Supplier of the Year by Whirlpool

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. Sept 27, 2910 - Holland, a subsidiary of YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW), has been named 2009 Supplier of the Year by Whirlpool, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances.

This marks the seventh time this year that Holland has been honored for outstanding service quality, including two recent 2010 Quest for Quality Awards by the readers of Logistics Management magazine.

"On-time performance and exceptional service quality have long been hallmarks of our business," said Jeff Rogers, president-Holland. "And we're especially pleased to be recognized by Whirlpool - one of the world's leading brands - for consistently delivering an exceptional experience."

To determine rankings, Whirlpool rated its carriers based on the following criteria: delivery and support; ease of doing business; quality; risk and compliance; technology and partnership; and cost...............

Holland Selected as 2009 Supplier of the Year by Whirlpool (NASDAQ:YRCW)

I see that you copy and pasted the article...

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. Sept 27, 2910 - Holland, a subsidiary of YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW), has been named 2009 Supplier of the Year by Whirlpool, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances.

Sept 27, 2910 seems to be a typo... I would guess. It would prove all the doom and gloomers wrong if the company were to last another 900 years!!!:438:

Sept 27, 2910 seems to be a typo... I would guess. It would prove all the doom and gloomers wrong if the company were to last another 900 years!!!:438:

Sure but in January 2911 they are due to make the balloon payment on their freight transmorgrifier. Not to mention that they haven't bought any new hover jacks in about 5 years and no one knows how to properly load a force field trailer.

forward looking statements....

Too bad whirlpool is another one of those companies leaving us high and dry. They closed their Evansville,IN plant this year sending over 1000 jobs to Mexico. I don't think we will be supplying them down there.