Dayton | Holland Terminal in Knoxville

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Heard Dayton was looking to expand. I know your Knoxville terminal is small, and the Holland terminal in Knoxville is now vacant if there was a way for Dayton to get that is a medium sized terminal and looks pretty decent. I heard Estes has shown interest in it. Am not sure what will happen to it via the bankruptcy but i do hope someone gets it instead of urban decay. Id like to see Dayton grow bigger down south. Competition is a good thing and usually keeps companies comparatively close with pay and bennies.

Heard Dayton was looking to expand. I know your Knoxville terminal is small, and the Holland terminal in Knoxville is now vacant if there was a way for Dayton to get that is a medium sized terminal and looks pretty decent. I heard Estes has shown interest in it. Am not sure what will happen to it via the bankruptcy but i do hope someone gets it instead of urban decay. Id like to see Dayton grow bigger down south. Competition is a good thing and usually keeps companies comparatively close with pay and bennies.
Estes recently built a huge new place off the Strawberry Plains exit, just down from where Dayton is now. The Holland terminal would definitely be an upgrade for Dayton Frt.