Holland | Holland to yellow

Rodeo

TB Regular
Credits
Is yellow to proud to use holland methods of being paid, delivering freight and loading trailers, and picking up freight. This is the worst thing I have ever seen in two days they have lost so much money and customers waiting hours on the phone for central, taking 3 times as long to load trailers. Could this be the end of a great career as it looks right now yes. Please management stop . Stop what your doing. You turned a next day carrier.in to something that will go bellyup in a matter of weeks you have been warned!!!! Why am I still here.........

If something doesn't change quickly this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back wonder how many drivers they loose over all this
They won’t loose driver’s there won’t be work for the men, hard-lay-off name on the seniority list for five years ,see you later. Don’t be mad at me cause I speak the truth, Hoffa let them steal from us , now their gonna **** us without taking our pants down.

Is yellow to proud to use holland methods of being paid, delivering freight and loading trailers, and picking up freight. This is the worst thing I have ever seen in two days they have lost so much money and customers waiting hours on the phone for central, taking 3 times as long to load trailers. Could this be the end of a great career as it looks right now yes. Please management stop . Stop what your doing. You turned a next day carrier.in to something that will go bellyup in a matter of weeks you have been warned!!!! Why am I still here.........
ABF is looking for drivers

You now are attached to millions of truckers who said YELLOW is going out of business. Started in 2008 and they are still here. Just keep driving to your terminal each morning and they will direct deposit you a check on Thursday evening. Yes, many will say “why” YELLOW is still here, but the bottom line is, they are still here.

Class A CDL Local Driver | $29.41/hr. , Dayton freight on day one !​

I don't think they care if they lose the Holland customers, they have a very precise profile of the customers they want, they have been training these customers for years. First these customers understand Yellow will pick up the freight in the next few days, second it will be delivered in the next few weeks and thirdly at least some of it will be damaged.

I don't think they care if they lose the Holland customers, they have a very precise profile of the customers they want, they have been training these customers for years. First these customers understand Yellow will pick up the freight in the next few days, second it will be delivered in the next few weeks and thirdly at least some of it will be damaged.
I think it is the "CF" business model.

Come on!
Stop the panic!
This is normal, actually is going in the right direction!
Company is about to keep only the most profitable accounts, start getting rid off the low margin customers.
Want your freight pick it up and delivery it, damage free? Pay up!!!
We are not longer your cheap regional carrier!!!
:chairshot:

Come on!
Stop the panic!
Company is about to keep only the most profitable accounts, start getting rid off the low margin customers.
Super regional carrier driver lol

Come on!
Stop the panic!
Maybe its called freight level correction for the numbers of driver's & trailers & trucks available ?

I am amazed how the trailers we get now we are missing 50% of the bills. How is linehaul going out confidant whether they have Hazmat loaded or not and whether their weight is correct? How about the new assinine procedure of writing up freight that hasn't even been billed yet as a free astray. I feel like we stepped back in time. Although I do like the way the scales and computer work as far as unloading and loading freight but not having bills is causing trailers to be unloaded in about two hours plus the 10am cutoff times.

Excellent point, the target customer is the US Government. No one cares about service, rates are very good due to poor negotiating skills and most importantly you can con them into giving you $700 Million by threatening to shut down.

Excellent point, the target customer is the US Government. No one cares about service, rates are very good due to poor negotiating skills and most importantly you can con them into giving you $700 Million by threatening to shut down.
I don't believe they "conned" the government with a threat they were going to shut down....they really would have shut down.....good thing President Trump was there to bail them out...