Holland | Holland to yellow

Excellent point, the target customer is the US Government. No one cares about service, rates are very good due to poor negotiating skills and most importantly you can con them into giving you $700 Million by threatening to shut down.
Why was YRC not allowed to shut down?
Why was General Motors not allowed to shut down?
Why was Chrysler, an Italian company, not allowed to shut down?
Progress, technology and basic economics mean that some industries will consolidate, and some products will become obsolete, typewriters for example. Companies that cannot adapt must be allowed to fail. Those that become more efficient and more competitive must be allowed to succeed and grow. That is how capitalism, and the free-market work to improve the standard of living for all of us.

To my knowledge Chrysler was owned by Cerberus Capital Management, a private equity firm, who had bought them from Daimler in 2007 and Fiat bought them in bankruptcy court along with the government in 2009, and in 2014 bought the remaining shares from the government...Chrysler was still American owned when they filed...

One week into this new system and all I can think is I now understand why YRC does not make a profit. I also could not help but think I now understand why the YRC employees have such a bad attitude! For the very first time I am actually concerned that our demise might actually be closer than I thought! Hopefully week two shows some improvement!

One week into this new system and all I can think is I now understand why YRC does not make a profit. I also could not help but think I now understand why the YRC employees have such a bad attitude! For the very first time I am actually concerned that our demise might actually be closer than I thought! Hopefully week two shows some improvement!
Two years. YRC is gone in early 2024. Get out if you can.
Write it down.

And invest in Blade Coin……:438:
One of our drivers at 315 claims he made 99k last year in that crypto stuff. He said he's going to have to pay like 37k in taxes but will still have lots left that he is buying gold and silver with. I don't have any idea what he is talking about when he starts talking about that stuff!

One of our drivers at 315 claims he made 99k last year in that crypto stuff. He said he's going to have to pay like 37k in taxes but will still have lots left that he is buying gold and silver with. I don't have any idea what he is talking about when he starts talking about that stuff!
Crypto is slang for YRC stock that is what he is talking about.

Big Picture Show :heykoolaid:
772dabb81ab924f67822f442c916bc02-yell-ex99_1s4.jpg

Is yellow to proud to use holland methods of being paid, delivering freight and loading trailers, and picking up freight. This is the worst thing I have ever seen in two days they have lost so much money and customers waiting hours on the phone for central, taking 3 times as long to load trailers. Could this be the end of a great career as it looks right now yes. Please management stop . Stop what your doing. You turned a next day carrier.in to something that will go bellyup in a matter of weeks you have been warned!!!! Why am I still here.........

ZomboMeme-31012023085729be891471e2465b06.md.jpeg

Two years. YRC is gone in early 2024. Get out if you can.
Write it down.
I would like to tell you that would be true, but it isn’t. I’m not being rude but I was with Yellow 24 years, and they will not shut the doors. My first 10 years were wonderful, tons of freight great place to work. Then they started buying companies left & right (Roadway, Holland, Dugan, Saia, Reddway, New Penn) and it all went downhill. 2008 almost was the end but the “rushed” Yellow-Roadway merger was painful, but they made it. Since then they have worked majic, coming out each time smelling better. Don’t count them out, they have been through this rodeo before. (Sorry I could not condense that)

Is yellow to proud to use holland methods of being paid, delivering freight and loading trailers, and picking up freight. This is the worst thing I have ever seen in two days they have lost so much money and customers waiting hours on the phone for central, taking 3 times as long to load trailers. Could this be the end of a great career as it looks right now yes. Please management stop . Stop what your doing. You turned a next day carrier.in to something that will go bellyup in a matter of weeks you have been warned!!!! Why am I still here.........
I heard it from some costumers as well out west too. They say they rather Call Reddaway because they get things done instantly and for yellow/yrc they have to wait far too long.

I heard it from some costumers as well out west too. They say they rather Call Reddaway because they get things done instantly and for yellow/yrc they have to wait far too long.
Brother, maybe true, but everything is about priority, Reddaway probably had it as a major profitable customer on their regional and for YRC maybe not so much.
Of course they should at least give some honest calls if not servicing them. Now days, there is not enough time, no enough employees and quality companies have disappear.
:popcorn:

You now are attached to millions of truckers who said YELLOW is going out of business. Started in 2008 and they are still here. Just keep driving to your terminal each morning and they will direct deposit you a check on Thursday evening. Yes, many will say “why” YELLOW is still here, but the bottom line is, they are still here.
I hear this from other carriers that they hear yellow is going under again lol why? This time it isn’t because they took their DOT away.

Brother, maybe true, but everything is about priority, Reddaway probably had it as a major profitable customer on their regional and for YRC maybe not so much.
Of course they should at least give some honest calls if not servicing them. Now days, there is not enough time, no enough employees and quality companies have disappear.
:popcorn:
You know yrc don’t give that kind of service haha yrc don’t care for the costumers maybe corporate should fire all costumer service and hire more responsible people. People that care just a tiny bit.