Yellow | Holland work rules

These new merger sleeper trucks do have mirrors !
holland-freight-mod-740x372.jpeg
If We didn’t know different Some one might think this corporation is changing its name to Holland Corp.

If We didn’t know different Some one might think this corporation is changing its name to Holland Corp.
I an pretty sure it has to first and then once it is all Holland it will change from Holland to Yellow?

On the FIFO, it is suppose to be but you really have to watch it, dispatch is very slippery! Same with home load violations, they will not give you your home load even when you catch them! They will just say "file on it" and if you do the paperwork, you will usually get your 6 hours. You are also supposed to get the longest load but they have excuses all the time, usually the shorter load has Guaranty freight on it or that is two day freight or sometimes they just tell you "don't tell us how to move our freight "
Very Slippery!

I had a YRC Freight dispatcher telling me Saturday how he couldn't wait to stick it to me-- he must of heard something all ready about what going to happen

I an pretty sure it has to first and then once it is all Holland it will change from Holland to Yellow?

On the FIFO, it is suppose to be but you really have to watch it, dispatch is very slippery! Same with home load violations, they will not give you your home load even when you catch them! They will just say "file on it" and if you do the paperwork, you will usually get your 6 hours. You are also supposed to get the longest load but they have excuses all the time, usually the shorter load has Guaranty freight on it or that is two day freight or sometimes they just tell you "don't tell us how to move our freight "
Very Slippery!
Those bastards.

Actually was a dispatcher there for a while. Don’t you remember me behind the window?

758F7C5F-3F80-42A2-BD06-0AF363A719D3.md.png
Nice! I actually have a good friend that runs the board in Memphis, big old white boy named Patrick W., he grew up in New Orleans but spent many years up here in the land of cheese. He worked in Birmingham for a short time before switching to Memphis, just wondering if you know him? He commutes a long way from Louisiana every week. A really good guy!