Yellow | Holland work rules

Nice! I actually have a good friend that runs the board in Memphis, big old white boy named Patrick W., he grew up in New Orleans but spent many years up here in the land of cheese. He worked in Birmingham for a short time before switching to Memphis, just wondering if you know him? He commutes a long way from Louisiana every week. A really good guy!
what does being a big old "white" boy have to do with it...gender/color neutral these days!
So, he was a "man of color" ...white is a color?

I guess you have a racial problem that I do not. I consider explaining skin color as a way to identify someone no different than explaining I have a white silverado in the parking lot, I am not saying it is better or worse than the black one parked next to it, but it will make my truck or my friend a lot easier to spot or figure out who he is.
If you find that racial your thought process is much different than mine.

I guess you have a racial problem that I do not. I consider explaining skin color as a way to identify someone no different than explaining I have a white silverado in the parking lot, I am not saying it is better or worse than the black one parked next to it, but it will make my truck or my friend a lot easier to spot or figure out who he is.
If you find that racial your thought process is much different than mine.
Very classy answer my friend. I have a blue Ford Ranger. Its not dying from lack of oxygen its how I wanted it. Last thing we need is to get this BS started. Just chill my friends.

White is an absence of any color. Black is the presence of all color.

Well...

"In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light."

(I don't just eat on my lunch breaks)