XPO | Holy ::shit:: are we swamped. Is everyone else?

That's strange. They don't use them at our barn . We still hiring drivers instead of outsourcing the work. I guess its cheaper than hiring people and paying benefits .
I know of one barn that uses cartage. It does sort/seg and deliveries that no one wants. This barn can’t hire anyone because there is too much competition from other carriers and work to make drivers think of owning own truck

I know of one barn that uses cartage. It does sort/seg and deliveries that no one wants. This barn can’t hire anyone because there is too much competition from other carriers and work to make drivers think of owning own truck
Same at estes cant find drivers and now they have a mandatory weekend.work list slowly pushing me to quit

We have been buried. The UPSF shut down thing really ruined everything for us. Bill count jumped and tonnage. Can't get out of this place. Not enough equipment. Tractors or trailers. We are renting quite a few trailers. I think 10 maybe 12. Run out of pups all the time. Here Friday we recovered a mess of them. Just in time for this next storm to suck them up. No outside P&D, yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. This company is dying. So much for growing the business. It's amazing how we can be this busy and still not profitable. Missed deliveries. Tore up freight. And I thought we weren't going to haul anything over 12 foot any more ? I guess that was just an idea. Whatever. We all knew this XPO thing was going to be a wild ride.

We have been buried. The UPSF shut down thing really ruined everything for us. Bill count jumped and tonnage. Can't get out of this place. Not enough equipment. Tractors or trailers. We are renting quite a few trailers. I think 10 maybe 12. Run out of pups all the time. Here Friday we recovered a mess of them. Just in time for this next storm to suck them up. No outside P&D, yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. This company is dying. So much for growing the business. It's amazing how we can be this busy and still not profitable. Missed deliveries. Tore up freight. And I thought we weren't going to haul anything over 12 foot any more ? I guess that was just an idea. Whatever. We all knew this XPO thing was going to be a wild ride.
The company is turning record profits. So we will keep on keeping on.

We are very SLOW here so if you are busy it's very Strange !!

Buried. Completely crushed. We had two weeks before the UPSF thing where it started to slow down. And it's been nuts ever since. End of month for October just continued into the Thanksgiving rush which ran clean through November end of month to present. And of course there are some heavy weeks for time off in there. The week of Thanksgiving is maxed out as is the week after.

i am glads some one is busy in this Company we have dropped off a lot in the past two months been sending drivers home with out 40 hrs some asked to stay home ? smdh

Also, we are losing a ::shit:: load of drivers. If we still had them all it might be different. Because we still only have so many tractors. As it is now there are usually 4 guys that don't go out in the city. From lack of equipment. It's just so weird seeing so many people leave. Guys that have been through some tough stuff and 15-20 years in and just bail. A lot of moving parts to what's going on right now. Hard to take it all in.

Also, we are losing a :::shit::: load of drivers. If we still had them all it might be different. Because we still only have so many tractors. As it is now there are usually 4 guys that don't go out in the city. From lack of equipment. It's just so weird seeing so many people leave. Guys that have been through some tough stuff and 15-20 years in and just bail. A lot of moving parts to what's going on right now. Hard to take it all in.
this Comapny is lost
Also, we are losing a :::shit::: load of drivers. If we still had them all it might be different. Because we still only have so many tractors. As it is now there are usually 4 guys that don't go out in the city. From lack of equipment. It's just so weird seeing so many people leave. Guys that have been through some tough stuff and 15-20 years in and just bail. A lot of moving parts to what's going on right now. Hard to take it all in.

I am afraid this trend is not going to change these fools do not know what they doing ! they sent 3 empty sets to nle on sat two weeks ago nobody came to meet us so we turned back home with 3 empty sets ! lack of communication but Hey ill take all that Free Money they want to give out Just let me sit my Ass at home next time save some fuel costs and truck wear and tear !!

Have you looked at the stock price lately? Sure we'll sell you stock at $100 a share
Well as of Friday 7 Dec is was $66.46 for those that are in the ESPP your buy date was 28 Sept 18 and the close price was 114.17, but hey you only pay 95% of the close price or $108.47. Now you can't sell any share until after 3 month from date you acquired them. I say buy XPO stock through your own financial advisor and don't have all those restriction. That's what I did 2 years ago when it was in the $50 range

Well as of Friday 7 Dec is was $66.46 for those that are in the ESPP your buy date was 28 Sept 18 and the close price was 114.17, but hey you only pay 95% of the close price or $108.47. Now you can't sell any share until after 3 month from date you acquired them. I say buy XPO stock through your own financial advisor and don't have all those restriction. That's what I did 2 years ago when it was in the $50 range
There's reason for restrictions on when employees can buy and when they can sell and your seeing them now.