Yellow | Home Depot must be scared of the Teamsters?

I do meet all of those qualifications , but I had rather use that power of the force for the good of the members at our Local, not to waste it on the dark side Luke...uh, I mean truckinusa!...!....KK

I thought you might find it interesting? I guess Home Depot's HQ is in Atlanta? It might be fun to leaflet one of their stores and run into whoever this guy is they are looking to hire.

Home De-pot afraid of the pos union!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Their CEO's 100 pound executive secretary would b-itch slap hoffa silly! I know it! You know it! The American people know it! :biglaugh:

HD likes to look after the top guys only..........

Participants on the October 17 call -- including AIG -- were urged to persuade their clients to send "large contributions" to groups working against the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), as well as to vulnerable Senate Republicans, who could help block passage of the bill. Bernie Marcus, the charismatic co-founder of Home Depot, led the call along with Rick Berman, an aggressive EFCA opponent and founder of the Center for Union Facts.

http://arizona.indymedia.org/news/2009/01/73860.php

Home Depot (HD) announced the immediate departure of Mr. Robert L. Nardelli, 58 Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer, President and Chairman of Exec. Committee. Shareholders are looking at approximately $210 million to wave good-bye. Apparently Mr. Nardelli will not be sitting on the board as a triumphant retired CEO offering sage advice to those that come after him. The remaining officers and more importantly, members of the board, appear to remain intact. Some of the grey bearded directors have even been asked to stand for re-election. So what has changed or is transpiring? Has the problem really been solved? By the way, the new boss does not have a retailing background. So that problem definitely has not been resolved.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/234...package-was-pure-highway-robbery-of-investors

I can tell you this from personal experience , I was looking at some power tools at H.D . Chicago Ridge store and found everyone was from China .I asked the old gal working in that department where the made in USA tools where . She stopped and looked at my Teamster jacket and replied that that the union guys were the reason that everything is made in China . I told her that our union guys sure spent a lot of money in H D stores and have help make a success out of H D . Her answer was and I quote H.D. would get by just fine if you union guys never set foot in an other H D store . :duel:

[quote author=bud starkey link=topic=79161.msg821993#msg821993 date=1271386572]
I can tell you this from personal experience , I was looking at some power tools at H.D . Chicago Ridge store and found everyone was from China .I asked the old gal working in that department where the made in USA tools where . She stopped and looked at my Teamster jacket and replied that that the union guys were the reason that everything is made in China . I told her that our union guys sure spent a lot of money in H D stores and have help make a success out of H D . Her answer was and I quote H.D. would get by just fine if you union guys never set foot in an other H D store . :duel:
[/quote]
Yeh. Uh huh.