Yellow | Honest questions for NO voters

chicago

1. How low are you willing to go . . . before you quit?

2. For many of you, this is the third time you voted NO, only to see the YES vote prevail. Yet, you still still come back to feed at the YRCW trough. Why?

3. Why are some many of you who claim to be "true Teamsters" now talking about decertification or not paying union dues anymore? That doesn't sound very Teamstery, in fact it sounds . . . so . . . very . . . sad.

YRC has a lot of unhappy employees right now, on the dock, in the yard, on the road. It's not over

If this whole thing was a plan to screw over thousands of good hard working folks such as those at YRC then the master minds of this plan surely are not Christan men and we know where those with out God will go after this life , remember in the book of Luke the rich man and Lazarus, you employees will prevail.:1036316054:

A lot of unhappy workers, yes. But a lot more happy workers, it obvious. Look at the land slide of yes votes. You no guys should just quit and go get all those better jobs waiting for you. Go head, just go now.

A lot of unhappy workers, yes. But a lot more happy workers, it obvious. Look at the land slide of yes votes.
If you think that many of the YES voters are happy, you must be at least half crazy.
You no guys should just quit and go get all those better jobs waiting for you. Go head, just go now.
Like I've said before......I have a better idea. For all of you yes voters that want to work for substandard wages and no work rules, YOU should leave. There are many of those jobs out there waiting for you. Leave this (what used to be) good package for us that want to preserve what we have fought for.

the "YES MEN" just cut our balls off....

We saved your job for you .But if you want to show the world your big balls ,go ahead and stand behind your no vote and quit!Hopefully someday your brain will grow as big as your balls and youll be thankful for the job and health benefits you still have,until then I wish you nothing but the best!

We saved your job for you .But if you want to show the world your big balls ,go ahead and stand behind your no vote and quit!Hopefully someday your brain will grow as big as your balls and youll be thankful for the job and health benefits you still have,until then I wish you nothing but the best!
You girls crack me up. Since it went yes you are all out there with your chests pumped out. If It came back no you wouldn't say a word. Church mouse.....I am so happy you are jubilant about giving up 6.5 years of your retirement and approx,,,70,000 worth of earnings over the duration....Good for you.....Now maybe you boys can vote our contract out so you cling to your job......This job isn't much better then Conway now....Thank you Yes men for making our recession last 6.5 years here at YRCW.....

there was no winner in this vote but you sure are playing yellow hand with fighting and yelling at each other. the vote is over you all need to move on and do the best to pull this thing out. good luck to all and don't hate each other for how they voted but the man that put yrcw there.

there was no winner in this vote but you sure are playing yellow hand with fighting and yelling at each other. the vote is over you all need to move on and do the best to pull this thing out. good luck to all and don't hate each other for how they voted but the man that put yrcw there.

:1036316054:............

You girls crack me up. Since it went yes you are all out there with your chests pumped out. If It came back no you wouldn't say a word. Church mouse.....I am so happy you are jubilant about giving up 6.5 years of your retirement and approx,,,70,000 worth of earnings over the duration....Good for you.....Now maybe you boys can vote our contract out so you cling to your job......This job isn't much better then Conway now....Thank you Yes men for making our recession last 6.5 years here at YRCW.....

You crack me up !Your right Id be out looking for a job to replace what you threw away,thankfully I dont need to.Ill take the 300,000 Ill make over the next 5 years along with my co.paid health care.Theres nothing out there to equal that ,but you already know that ,thats why you to will stay!

lucky7 is right...Our Teamster Leadership negotiated long and hard to get the best deal that would satisfy the company(the Banks and noteholders) and would keep us on the job, to hopefully get back on our feet as a viable company in this tough economy.
A no vote in this present economy, with no decent jobs available on the outside was just too much risk..it's not the "old days"..there is no going back to the table..the lenders and noteholders hold all the cards..as proven by the recent approval of the $350 million credit line...CONTINGENT on the approval of the Restructuring Plan which gives YRC the capital to go forward and keep us in business.
NO one, including myself likes the situation..but why give up after coming this far, for basically a weeks vacation, and screw myself and my family, lose my home , etc.
Alot of NO voters don't seem to believe anything anyone tells them about the financial state of the company..even though outside analyists have been brough in to assess the financial state of YRC..there is no hope for anyone that thinks they are constsntly being lied to..who thinks their finalcial expertise and analysis is more accurate than professional analytical firms who have all the facts and figures.
I and a lot of my buddies was considering a no vote until getting the facts..it was not worth the risk!..Live to fight another day..ALWAYS FIGHT(NEGOTIATE)FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH NOT WEAKNESS..Teamster Power Will Rise Again!

You crack me up !Your right Id be out looking for a job to replace what you threw away,thankfully I dont need to.Ill take the 300,000 Ill make over the next 5 years along with my co.paid health care.Theres nothing out there to equal that ,but you already know that ,thats why you to will stay!

Hate to point this out to you as you seem VERY smart.. Look at what else they have to do with their financial s. You better have plan B on the back burner...As for me my house is up for sale as of Monday morning and I am moving on no BS.. I have 17 years in and I dont think I am going to see a pension so why live where I don't wish to and put up with this. Good luck to you. I hope when I am 65 I can see at least .33 on a dollar what I am owed.

lucky7 is right...Our Teamster Leadership negotiated long and hard to get the best deal that would satisfy the company(the Banks and noteholders) and would keep us on the job, to hopefully get back on our feet as a viable company in this tough economy.
A no vote in this present economy, with no decent jobs available on the outside was just too much risk..it's not the "old days"..there is no going back to the table..the lenders and noteholders hold all the cards..as proven by the recent approval of the $350 million credit line...CONTINGENT on the approval of the Restructuring Plan which gives YRC the capital to go forward and keep us in business.
NO one, including myself likes the situation..but why give up after coming this far, for basically a weeks vacation, and screw myself and my family, lose my home , etc.
Alot of NO voters don't seem to believe anything anyone tells them about the financial state of the company..even though outside analyists have been brough in to assess the financial state of YRC..there is no hope for anyone that thinks they are constsntly being lied to..who thinks their finalcial expertise and analysis is more accurate than professional analytical firms who have all the facts and figures.
I and a lot of my buddies was considering a no vote until getting the facts..it was not worth the risk!..Live to fight another day..ALWAYS FIGHT(NEGOTIATE)FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH NOT WEAKNESS..Teamster Power Will Rise Again!
It will take alot more than this latest concession for yrc to "bounce back", this concession doesn't fix the economy (which will be broke for a long time) or bring customers back, it wont buy new EPA standard equipment that we're going to need in the not to distant future, it doesn't forgive covenant agreements due (yes there's more), it doesn't prevent the co. from laying off more teamsters (that will happen). In a nutshell this doesn't guarantee the co. will turn it around let alone survive.

I feel your pain, believe me, but one has to have a positive attitude going foreward or what's the sense of living...there are no guarantees in this life..I know, since having a major cancer operation in june, out of work 10 weeks, I have to have a positive attitude about the future, it gives one strength to go forward.
When someone asks me how I'm doing..I say.."If you see me above ground and vertical I'm doing fine!"
It's all about probability...the yes vote gives us much higher odds of success going forward..and life is all about the odds!
I wish all my fellow employees good luck in the future..do what you feel is right for you and your family..but don't jump-ship too early, there are a lot of sharks in the water.

you really think you will be here in 5 years.... doubt it .... and if so you wont even come close to making that kind of $ again . get your head out of your butt

get ready to pay for that freeeeeeeee medical im sure you will vote yes for that too

Will you PLEASE stop copy and pasting the same post of yours on each thread? It is wasting a lot of our time. Feel free to put your thoughts in writing, but damn......don't copy and paste the same exact one. Thank you from all of us.:chairshot:

One good thing is that the 4 hour guys can come in and stop some of the overtime that you Mester *****s have been getting for the last 2 years. That and the fact that none of you *****s will ever see that full pension that you THINK you have saved. I give it 6 months before they come back for more concessions like our medical benefits which will be next. And I'm sure you "yes boss" clowns will pass it too.

maybe he is jealous or something.all i know is it doesnt matter how you voted.it all sucks.not one roadblock put in the way.i think its way low to threaten people with closing the doors.hell yeah we dont want any company to go out of business.but to show up for work with enthusiasm.and see the wasteful spending and the inept management.puts my enthusiasm in the dirt quite quickly.