Yellow | Honest questions for NO voters

well for one thing.this vote was put before us in a hurry.why?because all of us heard the job loss reports.no matter how you voted.your thoughts were neither wrong nor were they right.after being drilled into our heads about votingyes.the results were going to be yes.after being lied to so many times and being leveraged by both the company and our union.i was fine with second vote before this one.i feel this last proposal is discriminatory and to vote on pensions is not in our hands.that belongs to the trustees of the pension.but it was represented as we have a say in it.we dont.period.it was all wrong.

1. How low are you willing to go . . . before you quit?

2. For many of you, this is the third time you voted NO, only to see the YES vote prevail. Yet, you still still come back to feed at the YRCW trough. Why?

3. Why are some many of you who claim to be "true Teamsters" now talking about decertification or not paying union dues anymore? That doesn't sound very Teamstery, in fact it sounds . . . so . . . very . . . sad.

In an opinion
the yes votes just cost us everything our fore - fathers fought so hard to get..
the yes votes should have read the history of teamsters or been there to appreciate what our senior and fallen members sacrificed to achieve our benefits we have or used to have (thanks).....
yes votes lost everything and we gained nothing, not even a job....
3. yes votes doesnt make a true teamster...
jus a ****

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a no brainer, we had to vote yes!! I've been working regularly, but still was looking for another job in case it didn't pass. I found out the worst day at YRC is by far way better than the best out there!!! The no guys should just quit now and leave YRC for us and we will grow as a unionized company and get our benefit package the way it was.

we will never see it .......
thanks to 13xxx yes votes

It will take alot more than this latest concession for yrc to "bounce back", this concession doesn't fix the economy (which will be broke for a long time) or bring customers back, it wont buy new EPA standard equipment that we're going to need in the not to distant future, it doesn't forgive covenant agreements due (yes there's more), it doesn't prevent the co. from laying off more teamsters (that will happen). In a nutshell this doesn't guarantee the co. will turn it around let alone survive.

If this is true then what would the no vote do?