Yellow | Honest questions for NO voters

Box Lover

TB Lurker
Credits
1. How low are you willing to go . . . before you quit?

2. For many of you, this is the third time you voted NO, only to see the YES vote prevail. Yet, you still still come back to feed at the YRCW trough. Why?

3. Why are some many of you who claim to be "true Teamsters" now talking about decertification or not paying union dues anymore? That doesn't sound very Teamstery, in fact it sounds . . . so . . . very . . . sad.

2. For many of you, this is the third time you voted NO, only to see the YES vote prevail. Yet, you still still come back to feed at the YRCW trough. Why?

3. Why are some many of you who claim to be "true Teamsters" now talking about decertification or not paying union dues anymore? That doesn't sound very Teamstery, in fact it sounds . . . so . . . very . . . sad.
hahahaha that's so funny

It was a no brainer, we had to vote yes!! I've been working regularly, but still was looking for another job in case it didn't pass. I found out the worst day at YRC is by far way better than the best out there!!! The no guys should just quit now and leave YRC for us and we will grow as a unionized company and get our benefit package the way it was.

GOOD POST BOX now you can work maybe 3 or 4 4 hour shift a month . that should keep you happy .you might be able to get that new dress for your blow up girl freind now . im sure its pretty tattered by now since you have had so much free time on your hands .

GOOD POST BOX now you can work maybe 3 or 4 4 hour shift a month . that should keep you happy .you might be able to get that new dress for your blow up girl freind now . im sure its pretty tattered by now since you have had so much free time on your hands .

I've never had any fear of becoming part time with the passage of the "4 hour classification" mumbo jumbo because I realized a long time ago that I'm already part time. In the nearly six years I've been on the board, I've been laid off over 70% of the time. When you only work a few months a year on average--you are already part time!

Now it's time for all Teamsters on the board to sacrifice to keep this company in business. The 15% pay cut was nothing for most of the senior guys. When people are laid off (especially in winter) they/you easily made up for it by soaking up the overtime.

Later lovers!

Spell

I am sorry but you should learn how to spell before you jump on people and condemn them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had any fear of becoming part time with the passage of the "4 hour classification" mumbo jumbo because I realized a long time ago that I'm already part time. In the nearly six years I've been on the board, I've been laid off over 70% of the time. When you only work a few months a year on average--you are already part time!

Now it's time for all Teamsters on the board to sacrifice to keep this company in business. The 15% pay cut was nothing for most of the senior guys. When people are laid off (especially in winter) they/you easily made up for it by soaking up the overtime.

Later lovers!
You can't be this STUPID!!! I'm a "senior guy" and this 15% is alot, try over $9,000 so far this year, now it's going to be worse with you 4 hour dummies filling in the gaps, wont do any good though cause yrc still wont make any $$.

Later lovers!
Six whole years! My are`nt you so grown up now! When you have 25 or 30 years in the union you can talk about being a union man until then SHUT UP!

Now Now Mr lover has just as much right to his opinion as any of us. And I for one would like to hear it as much as opinion of the 30yr man.

Six whole years! My are`nt you so grown up now! When you have 25 or 30 years in the union you can talk about being a union man until then SHUT UP!

i thought he wrote "6 years on the board" nowhere does it say how long he's been in the union. maybe you should learn to read. until then SHUT UP!!

2. For many of you, this is the third time you voted NO, only to see the YES vote prevail. Yet, you still still come back to feed at the YRCW trough. Why

So, the way you see it then is that people who did not vote for Obama should leave the country ?? They voted no because they wanted YRCW to go back to the table. They did not believe in the "close the door" on the no vote theory. All these companies have a back up plan for a yes or no vote. It is not always "close the doors". Some did not believe that a change of work rules would save the company so much money that it would pull out of the depts of bankruptcy. When the 7 day call board kicks in, the guys complaining will be those that are getting 28 hours a week, or working Fri. Sat. &Sun. for 4 hrs. a day.

They don't care as long as they can work for the great and mighty YRC and drive a 700,000 mile Sterling so cheap that it doesn't even have an am/fm radio in it. You couldn't hear it if it did, due to the loud whistling noise coming out of the mighty 11 liter diesel engines worn out turbo.

It was a no brainer, we had to vote yes!! I've been working regularly, but still was looking for another job in case it didn't pass. I found out the worst day at YRC is by far way better than the best out there!!! The no guys should just quit now and leave YRC for us and we will grow as a unionized company and get our benefit package the way it was.

Drink some more of the kool-aid if you ever think we will get our benefits back to the way they were.

Later lovers!

That's how a 6 year employee thinks? Now I'm going to work 60 hours a week instead of feeling sorry for you part timers.

Spoken like a true S.C.A.B, drop dead loser!