Yellow | Honest Questions for the YES voters

aaronkeif

TB Lurker
Credits
I know you all are afraid of the future and the unkown. But my question to you is "When do you say enough is enough"? What is your breaking point?

I know you all are afraid of the future and the unkown. But my question to you is "When do you say enough is enough"? What is your breaking point?
When YRC forces the Yes voters/Homer Simpsons' to learn how to speak Spanish, and have an RFID Chip Implant, either in their hand or up their :moon2:. :LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know the outcome of a yes vote are there investers? will banks forgive 600mil debt? I am hopefull there is more behind this than is being let out. I BELIEVE it is in our hands sink or swim. I am hoping for working, retirees, and laid off we get past this grow again and everyone prospers. A NO! vote we are done alot of yrs and futures GONE! BANKS giving us one last chance(without zollars). Vote how you feel I voted yes don't want to be responible for someone elses job loss. call me a looser if it makes anyone feel better

We don't know the outcome of a yes vote are there investers? will banks forgive 600mil debt? I am hopefull there is more behind this than is being let out. I BELIEVE it is in our hands sink or swim. I am hoping for working, retirees, and laid off we get past this grow again and everyone prospers. A NO! vote we are done alot of yrs and futures GONE! BANKS giving us one last chance(without zollars). Vote how you feel I voted yes don't want to be responible for someone elses job loss. call me a looser if it makes anyone feel better

You didn't answer the question though. How much are you willing to sacrifice to help the company out? What is your bottom line?

This isn't the Spanish Inquisition !

I know......I'm just curious. All i've heard from the guys at my barn(not alot of them though,just the senior ones) that we need to vote yes to save our paychecks. I would just like to know how low they are willing to go.

OK I will give you that now here's a question for you , if the vote ends up NO and the company close the doors because of that how many fellow employees will you support because of your vote ?

Come on driver, let it all out. GET'R DONE. :1sm364jumpbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6Utr027QY

:LMAO:

OK I will give you that now here's a question for you , if the vote ends up NO and the company close the doors because of that how many fellow employees will you support because of your vote ?

Support in which way? They will have every opportunity to start a new career as I do. I was told that if I didn't need this job that I should quit. IF the vote ends up NO and YRC comes back with a plan B which I think they will. Will the YES voters quit because they will working for MORE than what they were willing to? For 21 years I believe I have gone above and beyond for this company. I put this company ahead of my family.The vacation I earned at least gave me alittle time with them. I have 2 younger children. I've missed school functions, sporting events, all because of crappy shifts. Why did I do this? Because I knew that there was a pot of gold at the end on the rainbow. YRC has extinguised my rainbow. They've squeezed everything they can from me. My family is now priority #1. I will support the brothers that supported me. Not the ones that have turned their backs. Our senior guys have not felt the pinch. They never cared that the laid off guys lost their homes. Now they fear the loss of their homes and it's "WOE is me". I will live with my decision as will all my BROTHERS that had enough backbone to stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

100% agree ,WHEN do you say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ????? when you have to start to pay for your own fuel ??? when we are up to 30% giveback ???? this is NOT the last giveback , there will be more next year and this will go on forever ?? WHY cause they know they have you scared ??????yes it maybe hard ,but there is LIFE AFTER yrc !!!!!

We have reached it. But I believe the financial reports. The there will be no second offer, the BANKS have made YRCW a final offer. If they cannot gain those concessions they will be forced to LIQUIDATE. I would much rather remain employed while I search for a new job. There is no insurance against failure. This only buys time for improvement in the economy.

the nay's call it fear..the yea's call it brains

the nay's can't understand how anybody could have a different opinion

if this vote is a yes..the stock market goes up and stays up

it will end all debate

images

there shall be a great counter-attack

of the barbarians​

How about this saying Vote Yes so we can live to fight another day,Well when is this day is it today?
Or the next vote,when will it be the DAY?
How will we know when it is time to fight will someone say put up your duke's.
And where is Stroud 120 man we need his input now more than ever those 120 guy's knew all about the fight.

Why does it matter how low we will go. We already know what they are asking for. A no vote and we won't get to decide how low they will go. The banks need to restructure this mess so they know what there pay outs for labor is going to be for the next 5 yrs. This is about restructuring to save not only Teamster jobs, but everyone who works for YRC also. The banks are hanging onto the ripp cord. A no vote and they will probably pull it. A yes vote and we have bought more time.

Why does it matter how low we will go. We already know what they are asking for. A no vote and we won't get to decide how low they will go. The banks need to restructure this mess so they know what there pay outs for labor is going to be for the next 5 yrs. This is about restructuring to save not only Teamster jobs, but everyone who works for YRC also. The banks are hanging onto the ripp cord. A no vote and they will probably pull it. A yes vote and we have bought more time.
Sounds like one of the fishing shows on TNN.

You didn't answer the question though. How much are you willing to sacrifice to help the company out? What is your bottom line?

To keep this pi$$ poor Company running until the Economy improves enough so that there is another job to go to!
I can't seem to find another $20 an hour job with medical bennys. If I could I would have been gone a while back. But I have to admit it is hard to walk away from 25+ years senority after all the crap I/we have put up with.
It never fails! Just when you get enough senority to actually enjoy the job the "Job" might be going down the shi%%er!!!

Support in which way? They will have every opportunity to start a new career as I do. I was told that if I didn't need this job that I should quit. IF the vote ends up NO and YRC comes back with a plan B which I think they will. Will the YES voters quit because they will working for MORE than what they were willing to? For 21 years I believe I have gone above and beyond for this company. I put this company ahead of my family.The vacation I earned at least gave me alittle time with them. I have 2 younger children. I've missed school functions, sporting events, all because of crappy shifts. Why did I do this? Because I knew that there was a pot of gold at the end on the rainbow. YRC has extinguised my rainbow. They've squeezed everything they can from me. My family is now priority #1. I will support the brothers that supported me. Not the ones that have turned their backs. Our senior guys have not felt the pinch. They never cared that the laid off guys lost their homes. Now they fear the loss of their homes and it's "WOE is me". I will live with my decision as will all my BROTHERS that had enough backbone to stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Well said, last vote was enough for me last time. This time it is NO. I don't care if the Banks are telling them final offer they will have to bend with the rest of the world or get nothing. I am the part of the union that is proud to stand up and say I don't like it. So, fix it or screw them all.

Does anyone really think that they are going to tell you " Well if you don't take this offer we will negotiate a better one" Have you ever bought a car and started negotiating with the guy by saying well if you can't take 25 grand I can give you 30. Give Me A Break with the Sob story's and Man up.