Central Transport | Horror stories!

Trucker 206

TB Veteran
Credits
All these stories about The Mourouns and CT are hilarious! Please, tell me more! A new CT terminal opened not far away a few months back.

I thought you couldn't get new permits to open a salvage yards
Salvage yards not so much. Cess pools and sewage facilities are however. And that is the essence of what CT is. Pure ::shit:: stinking up the place. In the words of the great H.E. "Hold up guys, I gotta go take a Central Transport." ::shit:: ::shit:: ::shit:: ::shit:: .. Oh yeah, much better. We can now carry on.

Last edited:
Salvage yards not so much. Cess pools and sewage facilities are however. And that is the essence of what CT is. Pure :::shit::: stinking up the place. In the words of the great H.E. "Hold up guys, I gotta go take a Central Transport." :::shit::: :::shit::: :::shit::: :::shit::: .. Oh yeah, much better. We can now carry on.
I agree :horseshit::horseshit:go Matty you jack a- - lol

qI2qEQ7.jpg

This is ground zero of ltl trucking PERIOD! Trucks are garbage, management runs terminal by threats and intimidation, pay is lousy, insurance is a scheme and nobody accepts it, vacations are prorated, the dolphin scanner is 'big brother' to say the least and I could go on and on. Basically it's for a newbie driver, a driver in a bad spot and needs a paycheck until something better comes, a unsuspecting driver that soon will be a victim or just a driver that society won't hire for whatever the case may be.

This is ground zero of ltl trucking PERIOD! Trucks are garbage, management runs terminal by threats and intimidation, pay is lousy, insurance is a scheme and nobody accepts it, vacations are prorated, the dolphin scanner is 'big brother' to say the least and I could go on and on. Basically it's for a newbie driver, a driver in a bad spot and needs a paycheck until something better comes, a unsuspecting driver that soon will be a victim or just a driver that society won't hire for whatever the case may be.

CENTRAL TRANSPORT IS VOMIT TO THE SHIPPING PUBLIC AS WELL AS TO EMPLOYEES...DON'T EVER GET NEAR THIS DOG ::shit:: VERMIN OUTFIT....THEY SUCk!!!!!!!

its funny how when your some where picking up or making a delivery talking to other carriers and the yellow greasy duck tape ct contraption shows up with what left of the items everyone starts to laugh and says the same thing about how ct is a joke to the world :lmao::fart::clapping::hilarious: :poster stupid:ct sorry for being a week late you may be able to glue it back to gather lol

I wouldn't even pay CT to haul actual garbage. The equipment operators might mistake the entire vehicle for scrap!

And that's if they managed to actually get anywhere without breaking down 5 times in as many hours.

The only working terminal they have in Ontario is, to my knowledge, in Milton. There's one in Oshawa that they mothballed after even GM wouldn't pay them. They refuse to sell, and won't lease to "competition", so the building is slowly falling apart. Dock plates rusted so bad they've fallen off the dock. Doors broken or missing. Windows cracked. They don't give a **** and it shows.