Hot off the press .

Years ago, a female friend of ours worked at a production factory and I was delivering there. When I went to her work station to visit her a bunch of her female co-workers gathered around us. They were talking some serious sex smack so I was giving it back to them. During the conversation I told all of them that us truck drivers were all hung like a horse because while we're driving down the road we hang a brick off our wand.
:lmao:

Years ago, a female friend of ours worked at a production factory and I was delivering there. When I went to her work station to visit her a bunch of her female co-workers gathered around us. They were talking some serious sex smack so I was giving it back to them. During the conversation I told all of them that us truck drivers were all hung like a horse because while we're driving down the road we hang a brick off our wand.
:lmao:
My buddy's trick was to tell the gal's he was hung like a Shetland pony, I asked him why he said that "everybody say's they're hung like a horse, but Shetland pony...nah... so it makes them really curious and besides everyone of them wanted a pony at some point"....he had valid points.

Last edited:
my nickname was "cucumber" in my younger days...don't really know why. I was just given that name after getting out of the shower after football practice in high school...

You know these days I could say that on certain days, I identify as a "woman" and shower
with the ladies? Now, that would have been FUN !
Are you sure it wasn’t “gherkin”?? :438: :hide: