Yellow | Hot Topics let me know now !

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Is there anything before time runs out that you people would like me to bring over from the " old " board ? I cannot bring over ever post but I can bring over topics . Just let me know what threads or topics you want back and I will import them giving full credit to the original poster . Thanks R-14Driver OUT .

I saw your hot topics thread and was going to suggest jennifer anniston's boobies but I guess we have a difference of opinion of whats hot!:hysterical:

I saw your hot topics thread and was going to suggest jennifer anniston's boobies but I guess we have a difference of opinion of whats hot!:hysterical:

Best I could do within site guidelines :

thumbnail.aspx

:1sm364jumpbed:

Is there anything before time runs out that you people would like me to bring over from the " old " board ? I cannot bring over ever post but I can bring over topics . Just let me know what threads or topics you want back and I will import them giving full credit to the original poster . Thanks R-14Driver OUT .

Remembering Our Friends would be good

I cannot select all of them and bring them over sorry .There's 573 Posts 112 Topics in that thread as I said in my first post " I cannot bring over ever post but I can bring over topics " sorry .

2 thumbs up on boobies
Gee wiz Albag, if you want some good pictures, I'll send them too you. I have one here with a circus act juggling routine, you'll love it. Does your cell phone allow picture messages?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best I could do within site guidelines :

thumbnail.aspx

:1sm364jumpbed:

At least joe didn't post any pictures of trucks. By the way, where is joe? I thought maybe jay-c was joe but hes not over a 1000 posts yet so it can't be him!