XPO | Hourly pay rates for different markets

They made XWC and XCJ metro pay earlier this year. XTJ has been metro pay for many years . The only terminal near us that’s not metro is Reading but their in another region . Not really sure what your referring to when you say I was playing games. The only way we’re different in pay till that point when they made the others metro was we get a bonus and they got a 1 time pay increase in place of the bonus.
Pretty cut and dry.

In regards to you play games. You can see by my posts. Where I quoted you. That you changed your post after my response.

In regards to the rest. Whatever. Stop defended that place. Stray dogs are treated better.

We are not . They made all the surrounding terminals except Xph in order to try to dissuade the driver to vote the Union out. Didn’t work.
But you told fishbait1031 he had no voice he's non union...So what's you excuse then? You have this so called voice were your metro pay

Metro pay....not metro pay, whatever... does anyone know 1) how many levels of hourly driver pay we currently have... and 2) the dollar amount for each level.

Yeah XFG gets that “metro pay” they got that when the oil fields were going gang busters so they could keep drivers. But the oil fields haven’t been going like that for about 10 years and they never lost that pay. BS
Transfer up here! Even with the “metro pay”, XFG is still grossly understaffed. Just had 2 more drivers quit yesterday..and there’s rumblings that a few more may leave.

Yea but if I remember right all the other business had to raise there pay scales to including fast food and walmart. They were making well over 15/hr back in 2012
Yes and no. The western half of the state saw all those wages and housing prices increase..which is where all the oil activity is. The eastern half really did not have any of those economic impacts.

But you told fishbait1031 he had no voice he's non union...So what's you excuse then? You have this so called voice were your metro pay
Like I explained earlier. They made all the terminals in our region around us metro pay in order to dissuade driver at our barn to remain union . We have a voice but no leverage because of the other terminals rejecting unionization. If they joined the effort we ALL would have enough leverage to push for more . We have say in other matters despite that .
Unionization success in a company like Xpo is a numbers game . The more terminals the more is gained . You know that though.

Last edited:
Yes and no. The western half of the state saw all those wages and housing prices increase..which is where all the oil activity is. The eastern half really did not have any of those economic impacts.
Yeah but the eastern half (Fargo) got that big pay bump too. They needed to try to keep the drivers from going to the oil fields.