House passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill with $1,400 checks, vaccine funding

Reports are that , basically- every pension check paid over the next 30 yrs will be funded by the US Government/taxpayer (who will never pay it back).

Thank your kids for me....
I saw that article too, I don't understand how that is true...I mean union companies will still be paying into the funds right? Did I miss something here?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/07/14/the-big-bank-bailout/?sh=46b41c362d83. According to this article they haven't....and it has grown into the trillions
But Obama said every penny was repaid https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-obama-says-banks-paid-back-all-federal-bail/
Technically the government made a profit from TARP because of the stock they received from some of the loans. I wonder if the government will make a profit from the YRC stock they got from that loan?

Assuming the double negative was unintentional, when inflation rages, as it will, the future retirees are locked in as the buying power of their pension diminishes?
Are you for real? You must be one highly educated trucker. Unfortunately the draft interfered with my plans for a higher education. Sorry if my double negative offended you.

Not enough to keep it sustainable.
I guess the part I don't get and correct me if I'm wrong but the quote went something like every penny of the multi employer pension fund payments to retirees will be paid by the government...... If I am remembering this right then I don't know how that can be as there is money in the funds now and there will be future employer contributions.....or am I remembering the quote wrong?...thank you for your reply....

I guess the part I don't get and correct me if I'm wrong but the quote went something like every penny of the multi employer pension fund payments to retirees will be paid by the government...... If I am remembering this right then I don't know how that can be as there is money in the funds now and there will be future employer contributions.....or am I remembering the quote wrong?...thank you for your reply....
In pretty sure at first it was her exaggerating, but within 3 yrs it pretty much becomes a reality. There simply isn't enough money. The only difference is- the Government pushes a computer key and prints more

In pretty sure at first it was her exaggerating, but within 3 yrs it pretty much becomes a reality. There simply isn't enough money. The only difference is- the Government pushes a computer key and prints more
Thanks....if I remember right I couldn't read the whole article because it was on a site I don't subscribe to. Just the first few paragraphs....