Holland | How’s business in your barn?

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
Freight in Memphis is about as bad as it has been in 10 years. They have absolutely turn our outbound off. But 0 layoffs.

It's just contract talks numbers playing & we are so poor & slow game is all, they have done the same thing every contract in the past too , don't fall for it, stand tall in 2019 and VOTE VOTE VOTE ......................................

I was just going to ask the same question. I'm still home in Charlotte. After a 3,000 mile week last week I was hoping to keep the momentum going.

I had 22 stops today they abuse the older drivers here cause we get it done not like the new guys they bring half the freight back been here 26 yrs and I look daily for a different job I can find the money just not the beanies this company has really become a bottom feeder company I used to enjoy coming to work now I just hate it this company better get there head out of there asses and run this company like the old days. they could blow the other companys out of the water if they would just run it like 26 yrs ago it was hard to get on with this company now if you can breath you are hired even if you can't back up just steering wheel holders now very pathetic well that's enough of my ranting can't you tell I had a bad day to much stress