Estes | How’s The Freight?

For such a booming economy,it is unusually slow.I know we hired drivers from NEMF and laid off drivers from OD..Just a guess from a dumb truck driver but I think its more of an over-hire situation,than lack of freight.

I’m a city guy and they cut my hours. I don’t like to say where I’m from but our rows of loaded pups are also unusually low right now. When the spotter is driving down that strip it’s pretty empty

20 hour breaks in Harrisburg Charlotte Atlanta.

41 truck is west Middlesex last night.

It's dead everywhere.

Estes saying it's the China USA trade war got it slow.

Dudes sitting home 1-2 days past their start days. Being put to bed with 350 miles.

Its bad.

It's dead everywhere.

Dudes sitting home 1-2 days past their start days. Being put to bed with 350 miles.

Its bad.
You would think with 3.2 gdp growth things would be overwhelming.

Moved some sail boat fuel on the extra board this week, but still have almost 2300 miles with one more night to go this week. Did 2600 last week.

GN4yxJh.jpg

We are so far behind we have had to resort to geese. As you can see he is doing a good PTI

It's dead everywhere.

Its bad.
Need to Beg Matt and Mike to get you out West

I'm a Monday start. Covered a bid last night. Tonight they left me home and the Tuesday start guy. Said its absolutely dead. Maybe tomorrow.