Yellow | How About Them New Dollies?

Is it true he painted it a more “gold” color?[/
We have gold inside the gold hotel too.

DCq1g5Y.jpg

Job kill

All us yard guys always get a giggle from watching the road hogs waddle to dispatch....especially when they have to take a dump. We call it the Ripley shuffle 'cause they been pinching it off since the state line. Maybe that's why we've had a few turds left on the drop (dump) pad at 205/Buf over the last few years.

I just about nosed my soup reading that!

That’s why you have to learn how to super hook... you don’t have to drag it when it’s hooked to your lead already...

Super Hook? Interesting name.

I trained one of my besties to drive, load and survive on the road in household.

Years later, he got me my present job. He encouraged me to apply and later ‘trained’ me to hook trailing a gear on the lead box.

The ‘training’ on the Road Boss with a 671 and air assist was, “when you get it hooked, come by the house for a cold one.”

Took me about an hour and a gallon of sweat, but it allowed the beverages to chill appropriately!

Best training ever!

Super Hook? Interesting name.

I trained one of my besties to drive, load and survive on the road in household.

Years later, he got me my present job. He encouraged me to apply and later ‘trained’ me to hook trailing a gear on the lead box.

The ‘training’ on the Road Boss with a 671 and air assist was, “when you get it hooked, come by the house for a cold one.”

Took me about an hour and a gallon of sweat, but it allowed the beverages to chill appropriately!

Best training ever!

I don’t know if that’s an official name or not but that’s what I always called it.