ODFL | How are things going in Atlanta?

There’s 3 Atlanta terminals listed. Are you working out of the breakbulk or a satellite? Regardless, you’re going to be right at home here. I worked at CCX and see a lot of old guys I worked with over my time there and they are all happy too. I’m too far north to know much about the south. Hopefully someone will chime in soon. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

There’s 3 Atlanta terminals listed. Are you working out of the breakbulk or a satellite? Regardless, you’re going to be right at home here. I worked at CCX and see a lot of old guys I worked with over my time there and they are all happy too. I’m too far north to know much about the south. Hopefully someone will chime in soon. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.
Thanks I'll be out of the break bulk I think.Its the one in Conley ga
I'll be out of the break bulk.its the one in Conley ga

I wanna team.Teaming is where the money is at.I been in ATL terminal for seven years and lost my co-driver march of this year.Haven’t been able to find another that wants to run and make miles.