Yellow | How bad are global shipping snafus? Home Depot contracted its own container ship as a safeguard

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

surprise wtf GIF

:hissyfit:

bnsf-yrc-0435-retouched-700.jpg

HELLO , Homeless depot , we got you covered at 15% less shipping charges . plus our # 1 team drivers are moving them on wk-ends at 46 mph for quick delivery, just give old HNRY a call & we'll hook you up !! Cha-Ching 15% savings on 1st shipment up the Iowa river !!

HELLO , Homeless depot , we got you covered at 15% less shipping charges . plus our # 1 team drivers are moving them on wk-ends at 46 mph for quick delivery, just give old HNRY a call & we'll hook you up !! Cha-Ching 15% savings on 1st shipment up the Iowa river !!
Back in the day I had year long government paid trip to friendly Southeast Asia. Those were called Bunkers. Lol
Made a fortune that year. $2200.00 with combat pay.

HD will not be successful if they cannot ink a contract with a shipping company that can dedicate a ship to their services.

From what I understand China has a port that is closed which amounts to 25% of their volume, LA Port just broke 1 million TEU's each month, a first in the free world. (Western Hemisphere)

If you looked at the Union Pacific Stack Trains going by here in the south they cannot be bothered. Last year it was one engine and maybe 20 well cars, half loaded. Instead of the usual 4 AC units and hundreds of double stacked cars daily.

I know. I was a Marine Corp Corporal (E4) Infantry. I can't remember what the rate was. I only know my SSI work history shows 1970 $2200. Like I said that was with $90 a month for combat pay. Thank you for your service Breeze.
I'd brag too, for that kind of money, my first year with our uncle was $936, $78 per mo.
Thank you both for your service to our country.:usa:

surprise wtf GIF

:hissyfit:

captain-homer.md.jpg
Attention on deck this is your captain speaking: point this barge towards Atlanta Georgia in the USA. We'll figure out how to dock there as we go kinda like YRC does things since I admire them & my favorite shade of YELLOW is Swamp Holly Orange.

Funny how they just bought thousands of those intermodal containers before changing there name to back to yellow. Now what paint them orange?

You just need to box up and save your stuff. All mine are very warm and very old. Not cheaply made. They call it a Green Deal. I say make manuacturers produce something that last 20 or 30 years like they used to, so it isn't re manufactured 10 times. Much lower carbon footprint.