Yellow | How bad are global shipping snafus? Home Depot contracted its own container ship as a safeguard

I know. I was a Marine Corp Corporal (E4) Infantry. I can't remember what the rate was. I only know my SSI work history shows 1970 $2200. Like I said that was with $90 a month for combat pay. Thank you for your service Breeze.
When the Government sat down with me in Searcy many years ago holding several pages of every penny I made in my life to that point (It was amazing...) I made less in 2000 than I did in the late 80's when inflation and other factors was put in. that was 20 years ago. I made less than ever.

My workaround is no debt. Straight cash only. Minus a few bills and medical stuff. Even then its not adequate. I have personally experienced boom and busts and think where we are going is going to be quite something else. Two years ago a can of cambells is 1.60 now its almost three and rising per can.

I cannot be bothered to worry about the number on the soup. Its the steaks that got my goat. Two angus sirloins last week was almost 30.00 Now how they come out after we cook them is very good food so... still cheaper than going out to eat.

If they get much more pricey say 50 for two.. I might have to give Omaha steaks a call.