Yellow | How bad is it?

checksix

TB Lurker
Credits
sounds like a lot of drivers are not fully utilized yet, for those that are, has the change in terminal network been good for customers? are there are major problems with service? what are customers telling the drivers about their desire to keep using yellow?

sounds like a lot of drivers are not fully utilized yet, for those that are, has the change in terminal network been good for customers? are there are major problems with service? what are customers telling the drivers about their desire to keep using yellow?
Bit confused,
There is no Yellow or Roadway , just YRC
And just who are you with 1 post asking ??????????'s

rumors or not ..2 customers have told me they have been waiting a week for their freight
.how easy do u think it is when you are hundreds of loads and thousands of bills to catch up..i was in this situation with 20 loads with a compnay...just20....it took a good month to get back on track......when you are using the same amount of people every day and you still need to work the current freight you still have to work in the old also......the troops need to be called in...the resources are out there and this needs to be fixed now or the repercussions will be tremendous

seems like they want to deliberatley want to lose accounts. maybe the unprofitable ones.or they want to down size.

rumors or not ..2 customers have told me they have been waiting a week for their freight
.how easy do u think it is when you are hundreds of loads and thousands of bills to catch up..i was in this situation with 20 loads with a compnay...just20....it took a good month to get back on track......when you are using the same amount of people every day and you still need to work the current freight you still have to work in the old also......the troops need to be called in...the resources are out there and this needs to be fixed now or the repercussions will be tremendous

Someone who knows old time trucking!!! Imagine, deliver the freight, on time and take care of the customer!!! I vote for this guy to take over that moron's position in Overland Park. Now remember all, be-ill said that there was only going to be 936 people losing their jobs!!! Lame james(never capitalize an idiot's name)confirms. Theres got to be at least that many that retire in a year so we're not really losing any. SIGN ME UP!!!