XPO | How can we make it better?

longtimeltl

Retired and Happy!
Credits
Read my posts, I am bitter, but I am staying here, until retirement.
How can I make it better?
We are stuck with the Con-Way plan, how can you and I make it better?
Please post positive ideas!
I promise, I will make it better.

"You can make a bigger contribution"

Just make a big contribution to your 401K and hope the investment choice is the right one....That's all you can do..:shrug:

Vote you're proxy when it comes.

You cant personally make it better. The best advice is what I read already.... VOTE YOUR PROXY WHEN IT COMES
I left out.Do the best job you can do and don't let them push you around.Demand and earn respect and look out for each other.Don't play in to there divisional game.Remember this,NO ONE GET PAID UNTIL THE FREIGHT GETS DELIVERED.Who does that?Fill out you're proxy.

...Remember this, NO ONE GETS PAID UNTIL THE FREIGHT GETS DELIVERED.

Remember this, delaying freight might earn you your last paycheck too...:hysterical:

Just kidding, I completely agree with all of the above. I'm as bitter as any (when it comes to Con-Way only), and the only way I know how to cope, is with bitter, angry, sarcastic, sometimes demeaning, often retaliatory, linguistical bombastic rhetoric and a subtle touch of slightly acrimonious humor...:hide: oh, and a pinch of oregano.

P.S: I think DM gargled his way to the top...

Remember this, delaying freight might earn you your last paycheck too...:hysterical:

Just kidding, I completely agree with all of the above. I'm as bitter as any (when it comes to Con-Way only), and the only way I know how to cope, is with bitter, angry, sarcastic, sometimes demeaning, often retaliatory, linguistical bombastic rhetoric and a subtle touch of slightly acrimonious humor...:hide: oh, and a pinch of oregano.

P.S: I think DM gargled his way to the top...
I don't want anyone to delay the freight.I want us to do our best.I want us to do it together has a team.No bitterness or anger.Just unity.

At the end of the day the only person you answer to is yourself, if you can't look at it positively, then go on and find something different to do, you only live one life enjoy it instead of putting up with second best

A lot of you Conway drivers know me from these truckingboards.
To those who don't I've been a city truck driver thats now working on my 44th year.
I've always been blessed to have city work even though I'm now with UPS Freight,this is my 15th company.
Most of my former companys are out of business.

Enough about my past life.

I float around the truckingboards landing on the competitors forums to read what my fellow LTL workers are doing.

When I first came to this message board and started posting I was overly sensitive as this is my nature.
But I found out in a short time that we truckers are a sarcastic lot of folks,if we can dish it out,we should be able to receive it back.

I found this thread to be interesting to me.

Your woundering how to be the best?
Well for what its worth,heres my thoughts with all my years in trucking to be the best.
You always have to start with yourself.

Everthing is attitude,if you can look at life in a good way you can overlook the bad ,but if your choice is to view everything in a bad way,its very hard for you to find anything good.

My post handle is also my faith.
I'm an Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christian.
Wow thats a mouthful.
I've learned to live the bible way.

Now this could just be my opinion here?
But I feel that everything we do in life can be living it the best following God's word found in the Holy Bible.

Do good,and good will be returned to you.
Be thankful,and happy,every breath we take is actualy a gift from God who created all life.

So the bottom line comes down to if you want to be the best,you have to start by being the best you can be.
Anything only takes one to start it.
One drop of water dripping on any material over a period of time can cause a lot of damage.

Well like I say I'm an outsider to your forum,so you can take my advice or leave it.

Either way I've only lost a few minutes typing this post out.

"Have fun,be safe,and may the Lord direct your path it works for me,Apostolic!"