AAA Cooper | How do you rate this company?

nctrnl

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious what you guys think about this company. Hows the mileage, home time and starting pay, and of course respect to their drivers? Would you recommend it to a friend? Thanks

AAA Coopper is a great company to work for if your IQ is in the single digit`s. If you desire a job that is going to pay for your effort`s seek other employment.
Don`t know if anything has changed since 1998 but when I left road pay was 41 cents no delay pay no breakdown just 41 cents a mile. Lot`s of sitting around waiting on load. Long layovers just miserable job. Not to mention the moron`s that ran that place.
Oh did I mention the benifit`s and use that term loosely are a complete joke. Laughable I might add.
But with that being said guess it`s your average scumbag company.
you asked

i worked there 18 years just because i needed the insurance for my sick daughter. and i regret it every day since i left . i put up with so much disrespect from supervision it makes me sick. just before my 18th year they started harassing me to the point i had enough and quit.you want to be treated good go to old dominion

AAA sucks

Worked there for a few years, according to their Tommy Thompson system I was the best driver at that terminal. Averaged about 25 delveries and pu's a day, and got no respect.Literally treated like crap, and lied to everyday.Favoritism and dishonesty......the AAA Cooper way. I would not reccommend this company to anyone, even if their families were starving in the streets!

I have worked in the Atl area for three years and i have loved ever moment of it. The pay raise's come instant and the benifits are nice. a job is what you make of it. i love who i work with and wouldn't change that for anything.

you love working at aaa . well me too. its better than puffing on peters for quarters at the waffle house. if anybody ever tells you that herpes is like chicken pox run the other way.

duck future man !!! there is a blazing dil-do flying your way!!!AAHHHHHHHHHH.........:duh: oh fudge i forgot you are futureman you would of seen it coming. OR are you future man because you are going to get one of those operations where they seal you up and build you a pecker out of pig lips. either which way may Jesus bless you. I mean Jesus like the holy jew not Jesus like the guy that did the body work on my Buick.:smilie_132:

A very cheap company in my opinion. Old beat up equipment. No respect for drivers at all to top it off. They also use allot of temp drivers from temp agencies. That says allot about them right there.

Well....the company as a whole is probably pretty good. I really can't say for a fact. I do know that the terminal I work out of has allot of problems and they don't seem to be getting any better.
"Would I recommend it to a friend"? Not if he has a job already.

As for worldnets comments. Equipment seems to be in good condition. No temp drivers. Not much respect for drivers or anyone else is true at my location and right now all companies are going "cheap".

I was put in a piece of junk day cab with a terrible exhaust leak. The fifth wheel had so much slop in it, I was afraid the trailer would detach. It was an antique. They are using temps on the dedicated side.

i like it

I have been here for three years and have loved every moment of it. They do things different, but I wouldnt work anywhere else. Never been at top pay this fast at any other truckline. Great Company with Good Values.