R&L | How is it going in California ????

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
Whats going on out on the left coast ??? :nutkick: I mean besides the Mexican invasion!!!:chairshot: Are we doing much business out there yet ????:hide:

Whats going on out on the left coast ??? :nutkick: I mean besides the Mexican invasion!!!:chairshot: Are we doing much business out there yet ????:hide:

Well, since your sales reps are running around Northern Cali and offering to practically haul the freight for free, you guys should be doing a landslide business.

Oh well, so much for profit margins..

Well, since your sales reps are running around Northern Cali and offering to practically haul the freight for free, you guys should be doing a landslide business.

Oh well, so much for profit margins..

I hate when they do that!!!! :butt kiss: I guess all carriers do that at some point when they feel it is required. It won't last for long!:smilie_132:

I hate when they do that!!!! :butt kiss: I guess all carriers do that at some point when they feel it is required. It won't last for long!:smilie_132:

braceface :1036316054:

Whenever a new carrier moves into a new territory, they offer to haul the freight for almost free, just to prove that they won't have damage claims.
Don't worry they will make it up on volume.

:smilie_132: