SEFL | How is it to work there?

easygoing

TB Lurker
Credits
I am thinking of moving to the SC area? Whats it like to work for southeastern? Pay rates? How do they treat the drivers?

Good pay and benefits. You will earn every last penny you make there. If your going city take your time. Don't run like crazy.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

You shooting for linehaul or P&D? Each terminal is a little different, but I do know they aren't scared of working you pretty hard. If you go P&D, just go slow and take it easy. Always remember safety first, and no matter how many stops they put on you, just relax and don't let it stress you. A common theme seems to be the more work you do, the more they expect from you. I believe in doing an honest day's work...just don't go out there and try to be superman and hurt yourself or someone else.

please dont get hurt or dent one of there trucks,cause know matter how or why it
happens it will be your fault and you will be looking for another job.

Questions about road drivers at SEFL: 1) Assigned equipment? Permanently or "keep it for the entire trip"? 2) Does a driver have to specify fast turn, slow turn, or system assignment at time of hire? Can drivers choose between the three and if so, how often? Is mileage rate set or variable, as in "based on experience" or "time with company"? Thank you in advance to whomever can answer.

steve,yes u should get assigned a tractor for entire bid (6 months),once u get hired u must see whats available at that tm and choose, mileage rate is set .56 ,good luck

Man If I move back south I will look you up, I sure as hell wont go to Estes. At least you guys have a word Seniority and use it.