Holland | How is this company really operating

Wiseup

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anybody really asked the head guys how this company is really doing. Everbody just keeps saying the same thing I am not giving and they can kiss my a++ I agree totally, but ask,I did and its amazing how they can ask us to give up everything we have worked for, our future, our security, but their asked how is the company really operating, how is the China based company doing, how much of union concessions are given to keep them operational, they clam up and they can't answer that. Well my other questions was to the TM. If you saved for 23 years, put money away every week, and were getting closer to wanting to use it, and went to the bank and the banker told you it wasn't there anymore, how would you feel if he told you BECAUSE SOME IDIOT RAN OUT OF MONEY AND WE GAVE IT TO HIM, AND THATS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE. Then I explained to him now he would know how I felt and why I am voting NO!

Wiseup

Wiseup you should be glad you are working ...... You are so lucky to have such a GREAT Job !!! There are a lot of people waiting to replace you and most of them dont speak a word of United States ( English ) so count your Blessing's and be thankful that Mr Zollars has kept this co afloat !!!! It,s about time some of you should thank Zollars for giving you a place to go every day instead of McDonalds for coffee with the rest of the unemployed and then day dream about what might have been !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: