Yellow | How Is Your Local Handling The "Vote" On OK To Re-Open The Contract?

local 71 cnc voted.....yes,,doesnt hurt to look at the offer,in sure they will put some thing in there to male it appealing...

Especially since a lot of them started after the negotiations already started...........................................................

There's nothing to vote on.Tnfinc is and will listen to company proposals,And then you get the chance to accept of reject a final offer.A lot to digest here.Lets all wait and see.

Local 695 , asleep at the wheel, no meetings , no straw poll , no nothing ??? don't know why ???, also people really need to get the facts about what yrc is offering, before saying yes to opening up talks ??

I was totally dissatisfied with their "facts" and presentation. They did not exude any confidence whatsoever as to what they knew or what the company wanted. I thought it was a waste of my time. I was particularly offended by second hand remarks from the president who stated that allegedly T. Johnson said no members were to talk to the press or media because someone did and it was THE cause of YRC's stock dropping 21% in one day, and we don't want that to happen, and that's when the presidents boot-licker assistant (VP) saw an opportunity to trash TDU and blame them for it! I'm like what?Wall Street gets its insider info. from TDU? A gazillion financial analysts and biz. reporters in this country and that's who they contact?! LMAO!! Maybe I should consult with them before my next stock trade. Besides, so what if a TDU'er or any YRC Teamster spoke openly about this. To think that YRC sinks or swims based on such silly non-sense. Personally, if it's a straight, no modification extension, I'd probably agree, due to reasons I won't get into on this post, maybe later. But as I said, I left not really knowing anything more than before I attended. Of course they repeated countless times how hard they are working on our behalf and they feel our pain, and know how hard this must be, blah, blah, blah...

If it was such a big shock to the stock why did Mr pierson sell a bunch of stock just before the Dallas meeting. Shortly there after J P Morgan said they would work with the co on redoing the loan terms as reported on Yahoo finance?:27: