R&L | How is your shop?

They suck, they don't check anything, drop the filters, drain oil, pour in new and down the road we go, anything else they screw up and we end up taking the trucks to cummings or international. i had to yell at our mechs to check my rear end :), finally they did and its a damn good thing too because it was almost empty

Our shop does the best they can with what they have to work with.

A linehaul driver came in the other morning with the air tanks dragging the ground, the only thing keeping them attached was the air lines...

Crap wears out, you can't expect them to work miracles on junk, duct tape and patchwork only goes so far.

I'm afraid to drive these things flat footed.

Actually, for the first time in a long time, our shop is doing a great job. We just recently added a second mechanic, and both of them make sure everything is in safe and working condition. We had way to much for one man to handle, and it showed. Hopefully we can keep them for awhile!!

we have two pretty good mechs at our shop. They produce miracles on a daily basis. What more can you ask for?

The Atlanta shop does very well for the most part. The trucks and trailers have TONS and TONS of miles on them. They are wore out and you can only put new paint and parts on them for so long. They do the best the can with what they have.