ABF | How long for a hair test to come back?

I still get very upset whenever I think about it.....
Yeah, but there’s one fella who’ll never forget… :438:
deliverance GIF

In hair yes.

HOWEVER having records on documents and from your medical providers specifically related to that drug use event as medically prescribed is to be given to the MRO and your Prescription Monitoring Board's Database which itself is a living document that follows EVERYONE who is alive and with a Pulse in America who is prescribed even one dose of anything in the DEA schedule list.

Normally morphine and fent will not be used together. Morphine depresses breathing against your body weight for Opoid Native persons its 10mg/24 hours. For Opiod Tolerant is about 20mg hour with only so much per KG of your body weight being max dose possible every 24.

Fent is a much stronger and dangerous animal. It will absolutely kill you if the dose is beyond a very small amount. I myself cannot use Fent because I will react to it and have already had my breathing center in the brain stem taken off line once already. What they had to do is shove a tube and add IV medicine that destroys narcotics to get it stopped. It was a near thing.

The thing with Narcotics and CDL, Schedule two etc (Pain medicine etc) you are out of service anyway until a certain number of hours has passed since your last prescribed dose. For example ER throws a IV morphine for 7 hours and resolves your problem and discharges you to home. With oh 15 doses of hydrocodone 5mg/3x daily. After the 15th dose, you are still out of service for about 50 hours. (7 times your half life of the last dose taken in your body, so 7 times 4 to 8 hours is about 50 hours.)

Then you will need a release to return to work after I think the 6th day. Or 4 days past your last dose of any pain meds to return to work. It will be out of your system by then.

A bigger problem is your kidney function as expressed in your example given.

I actually have a surgery pending very soon. I always without fail when healed from it go to the hospital's admin office and pull all existing medical records on me
Excellent response to my post. Thank you. Von.

In hair yes.

HOWEVER having records on documents and from your medical providers specifically related to that drug use event as medically prescribed is to be given to the MRO and your Prescription Monitoring Board's Database which itself is a living document that follows EVERYONE who is alive and with a Pulse in America who is prescribed even one dose of anything in the DEA schedule list.

Normally morphine and fent will not be used together. Morphine depresses breathing against your body weight for Opoid Native persons its 10mg/24 hours. For Opiod Tolerant is about 20mg hour with only so much per KG of your body weight being max dose possible every 24.

Fent is a much stronger and dangerous animal. It will absolutely kill you if the dose is beyond a very small amount. I myself cannot use Fent because I will react to it and have already had my breathing center in the brain stem taken off line once already. What they had to do is shove a tube and add IV medicine that destroys narcotics to get it stopped. It was a near thing.

The thing with Narcotics and CDL, Schedule two etc (Pain medicine etc) you are out of service anyway until a certain number of hours has passed since your last prescribed dose. For example ER throws a IV morphine for 7 hours and resolves your problem and discharges you to home. With oh 15 doses of hydrocodone 5mg/3x daily. After the 15th dose, you are still out of service for about 50 hours. (7 times your half life of the last dose taken in your body, so 7 times 4 to 8 hours is about 50 hours.)

Then you will need a release to return to work after I think the 6th day. Or 4 days past your last dose of any pain meds to return to work. It will be out of your system by then.

A bigger problem is your kidney function as expressed in your example given.

I actually have a surgery pending very soon. I always without fail when healed from it go to the hospital's admin office and pull all existing medical records on me
Good luck on your surgery. We all hope (good carma) everything works out great.

Corporate hr must be underataffed, backlogged, or just slow as hell.
Called the Carlisle recruiter he said if I failed any of the tests I had would have been called.
From what he said 12 markets had a hiring event on 6/22 and everyone that was offered a Position goes through corporate hr to be approved.
Been almost a month

Called the Carlisle recruiter he said if I failed any of the tests I had would have been called.
From what he said 12 markets had a hiring event on 6/22 and everyone that was offered a Position goes through corporate hr to be approved.
Been almost a month
I would go wth slow...it sucks but eventually they will call...

Been almost a month
You just learned your first lesson at ABF ,management will tell you anything to get you out of their hair

I just got hired at the Reading, PA terminal for the CDL school program and I can’t get any communication from the Fort. Frustrating.

Good luck on your surgery. We all hope (good carma) everything works out great.
It did.

Whats outrageous is this.

Because the critical care floor they shipped me to after is dealing with 20 Covid patients and a elite nursing staff (Who were... beautiful. Expert and awesome when I threw a clot...)

They wanted me out ASAP. SO just Tylenol IV, no pain narcotics no nothing.

Friday night my body quit. Failed under 4000 mg of IV Tylenol. I did not have a leg to stand on either via the clot. And so on plus other problems that were rather immediate. Life ending problems.

3 hours later... we knew two things. Good Pain meds work well as always and I want out now. No more of this Tylenol BS.

They sent a Nurse to check on me each week, just saw her today. She said by the time they wrap this up with me in 2 weeks there will be nothing left to do with the work post surgery. Just need to confirm or refute the potential for liver scarring from over abuse of Tylenol.

NOTHING in that surgery went according to plan. Things got difficult in a hell of a hurry. WTF. Then I got angry. The only thing that saved the entire sad mess was my surgeon showing up at dawn on Saturday of all days and asked me "What can I do?" meaning what would I like him to do?

And so he proceeded to do it. In 4 hours it cleared everything up. There was no more clinical reason to stay. Home time. The big problem is simple. In Arkansas Doctors don't prescribe a pill of anything narcotic without getting a nastyletter from the state threatening their CDL, Or DEA Prescribing number etc. So the surgeon thought with me he could just skip the whole thing.

Not doing that again.