FedEx Freight | How many applications or are you leaving ?

How many applications do you have out there or are you just leaving ?

• 1 application

• 2 application

• 3 application

• 4 application

• 5 I'm just leaving , done with it all .

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course, the "candy ass" road guys can do the same, if they've got the seniority.
Right? :poke:
I'll admit I played the board.
We bid every 6 mos, I ran the Carolina Turn board when my son played ball and never missed a game.
In winter I bid Fla and missed out on all the switching in the winter mos.

Ok…lol. If you think this country will stand for another complete shutdown then we definitely have to agree to disagree. Even the lib tards won’t go that far again.
Probably won't be another shutdown like the first one but he does have a point about the mandatory vaccines. With everything I'm hearing and reading about, it's trending that soon all employers will require a mandatory vaccine as backed by the government if you want to keep working. When that happens, then things get interesting. I hear a lot of drivers say they'll quit if that ever happens, but most will probably comply and get it cause food has to get on the table somehow. What is the other option? Quit? But if all employers require a vaccine then it's either comply or end up broke and starving. I have many causes for concern about the vaccine and would not want to get it. Everybody I know doesn't wanna wear a mask and is fine with things just going back to normal but yet the liberal media just wants to keep shoving this narrative down everybody's throats. Governments been lying to people since the dawn of time and now we're supposed to believe they're being truthful about the experimental vaccine and covid19?The whole thing just reeks of fishiness and seems like government has ulterior motives.

Probably won't be another shutdown like the first one but he does have a point about the mandatory vaccines. With everything I'm hearing and reading about, it's trending that soon all employers will require a mandatory vaccine as backed by the government if you want to keep working. When that happens, then things get interesting. I hear a lot of drivers say they'll quit if that ever happens, but most will probably comply and get it cause food has to get on the table somehow. What is the other option? Quit? But if all employers require a vaccine then it's either comply or end up broke and starving. I have many causes for concern about the vaccine and would not want to get it. Everybody I know doesn't wanna wear a mask and is fine with things just going back to normal but yet the liberal media just wants to keep shoving this narrative down everybody's throats. Governments been lying to people since the dawn of time and now we're supposed to believe they're being truthful about the experimental vaccine and covid19?The whole thing just reeks of fishiness and seems like government has ulterior motives.

a54964c4fe1d8946.md.jpg

Those little generic vaccine cards can be had pretty easily.